31

The following day, the girl woke up because of her boyfriend shaking her and calling her name.

"What is it?" She asked with her eyes still closed

"Someone is calling you" he replied, showing her the phone's screen "It's a certain Park Daeho"

She immediately opened her eyes and snatched the phone from the boy's hands as soon as she saw the caller's ID.

The girl picked up the call "Hello?"

Seungmin sighed "I swear, kids these days have no manners" he mumbled

"What do you want?" Minyeong annoyed to the person on the other side if the phone

The boy didn't know what was going on, but he was definitely up for some tea.

"No, I'm not alone right now. But why are you asking that?" She said

"No, I won't send him away. Just don't come or come another time" she started to get nervous

The girl began walking up and down in the room "Okay, fine. Let's just get it over quickly"

Minyeong ended the call and threw her phone on her bed out of frustration

"Hey, you almost hit me!" He said shocked

"Sorry, Min. I'm just not in the mood" the girl looked down

"What happened?" Seungmin asked concerned "Who called you?"

"It's was my dad. He said that he's coming here with my mom. They'll be here in like 10 minutes"

"Is that a bad thing? Do you have a bad relationship with them?"

"That's the point. We don't have a relationship at all. I've seen them so rarely and we barely even talk"

The boy ran to her and hugged her tightly "I'm sorry, I didn't know"

"Don't worry, it's fine" She tried to give me a small smile "Let me change before they come"

Exactly 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang. Minyeong opened the door and saw her parents. The three looked at each other for some seconds before the girl stepped aside to let them in.

Soka came down from the couch he was previously laying on to meet the new people who had just entered the house.

"No, Soka. Sit" the girl said

The dog did as he was told and barked.

"From when do you own a dog?" Her dad asked

"From the moment I was old enough to get one" she replied coldly

"And who's that guy?" Her mother asked, pointing at Seungmin

"He's my boyfriend" Minyeong replied

"You should have asked us first" her father told her "Both about the dog and that guy"

"He's not 'that guy'. He's Seungmin and he's my boyfriend" she was starting to become angry, it was always like this with her parents, they were always fighting "And no, I don't need to. I'm 21 so I'm old enough to do whatever I want. But you couldn't have known since you don't care"

"We care" her mother said back

"If going abroad for 15 years and barely talking to me is 'caring', then sure"

"We came back to visit you, Minyeong" her father defended himself "We were forced to do that, it's for our company"

"You came to visit me 4 times and the only thing you asked me about were my grades. Not ever a single 'how are you?' or 'How have you been doing lately?'. You just want me to take over your stupid company when you two die"

"That's not true. We are just preparing you for tue future"

"Well, in my future, I don't want any of you. I want Seungmin, Soka and my friends. The ones who really care about me" the girl looked at her parents "Go away, I don't want you here anymore"

Her father scoffed and left the house along with his wife.

"They're finally gone. I'm free now" the girl let out a heavy breath "I'm sorry that you had to witness this"

Seungmin walked up to her and hugged her from the back "It's okay, don't worry. Do you want me to go? Do you need some time alone?

"No, please. Stay with me. I need you more than anything now, Min"

Author Note: sOmE dRaMA oH yEaH

Just 5 chapters left... I'm sad already :(