Who is Who

Your Daughter's boyfriend sir! 

My name is Glance Autumn! he smiled, and I never have been this angry in my life. She had a boyfriend??? at this age where she should be focusing on studies! She is a terrible daughter I always had known but this far that she has this secret boyfriend. 

Misa too didn't know; she didn't know his name not even as friends of Kera. 

More like ex-boyfriend if I remind you! said Jack in cold stare. I swear I never had liked this boy Jack but whatever he said in his shameless attitude tone to Glance! ah ah! he is a great guy for that!

Ah Jack! said Ruby rolling her eyes. There was surely this tension among these three. I looked at Glance and his smile turned into hatred looked at me and my wife. What kind of people she is surrounded with I thought. 

We beg you to tell us what she wants said Misa crying over the couch. She wants her peace seeing you all suffer but know that you aren't the only ones who is dreaming her, we do too.

But yours aren't nightmares! nor a dream on loop! 

Mr. Uncle said Ruby looking into our souls 'She is giving back the treatment you gave back to her.' You should leave, we don't have answers to any of all questions. Misa created a drama there, screaming at those heartless kids. So, irritating I said as we sat by our house.

You didn't knew she had a boyfriend? What kind of mother you are! you are always here with her!

What about you?!!! what kind of father you are? You were never there for her! she rebelled and rebelled all because you were a terrible father! it's both of our fault!!! 

Fault? heh! right!!! my reputation is worst now all because of this mess!!!

YOU KILLED HER! 

Stop your mouth! one more word and I will slap you- you bitch!

In mid of argument, we heard a voice. Ahh! said my son and we ran over to his room. What happened? asked Misa

Ah! ah! nothing! I felt someone close my ears!

What? there is no one here!!! I said and looked around again to check that thing which keep vanishing, if it's here again but it wasn't there. If it's Kera then she must have covered his ears so she could stop us screams getting into a child's ear. Yeah right! I remember we used to fight in front of her. She had listened to the things she shouldn't have at her age. 

I'm going to sleep! I said and went to my clinic and closed the shutter. The chilled wind gave me a sense of nightmares, but I was ready for it. I know you will come to me Kera! let's see what you will do!

I opened my eyes in dream and felt the darkness; looked around to sense the surroundings. I know you are here you pathetic child!  A new news I heard! You even had a boyfriend, how insolent of you!

Huh! Father! I'm so tired of you! I think I will make you stop realizing things you did to me and only make your life miserable here, in this realm and maybe in walking life too!

Just stop it!!!

Then just follow the dream!!! 

What?

It's a simple rule! realize the dream or break the flow!

Either way! It will give me pain!!! I said knowing her tricks. Looking at her, she changed her form; she became me! standing next to me! Let me show you! yourself she said in my voice. I felt this feeling, I was afraid; I really was. 

I'm a pathetic father! who is also a hypocrite! Giving people advice of happy family but inside my very own house I was the abusive husband, even told my own daughter she can't survive and will end in somewhere in hell. Such a lousy person I'm 

I'm not like that! I said

Woah! you were in past! Let me go to present she said but didn't change her horrific voice was mine. I leave at five in morning and come at night! nobody is happy in my house, yet I really enjoy seeing everyone in pain! especially THE DAUGHTER!

I treat her like trash, I didn't even want a girl at first place. Now she is here, she is a burden!!! So I ignored her existence, ignored what she was good at! ignored every little thing she did to make me proud but how can I be proud? I'm a worthless father myself!

I couldn't stand Kera now whatever she was saying was ringing loudly in my mind and echoing in my ears. I felt blood coming out of my ears and so my eyes. What am I seeing? What I'm hearing? Was I this terrible? Did I neglect her all this life? It was getting louder and louder that my ears were ringing. 

Ker-ra stop!!! Stop!!!

She changed her form and put her hands over my head and my bleeding stopped. I looked at her and all I could see was her memories, her cheerful memories which was trying me to say something, something to appreciate her yet, I never did. 

Let me tell you something, Father! everything I did, I tried, I realized I never did it for me but only you! my first thought was you thinking I will show it to papa but my inner child-

 In the pitch black void Kera took a small child's form to show my cruelness

My inner child kept dying. You never appreciated the little things I did and then you want me to do something big? what a joke!!! When I tried to do things for me, you suddenly called it rebelling. The only people who were there for me was my friends! my ex-boyfriend wasn't there but I appreciated his ways to love me because it did feel being loved by a male soo beautifully.

Huh! you never knew me, PAPA! you never did! you never even tried to because then you had a son! and now I'm dead! you think it was my fault being weak? Kera laughed hysterically. My fault! you say!! I'm pathetic you say!

 The truth is we both don't know each other and it's great that I don't know you Papa because the way you treated me when I didn't know your thoughts, I don't know how it would have been If I knew it! 

I would have been a heartless monster like you!