The similar

I woke up and felt blood by my ears but there was nothing. Why things are soo vivid I thought, when suddenly Misa also got up from her dream. I looked up for Glance Autumn that night and got to know he has been in another country for his work field. His other name was ELIJAH which Kera had written in her stories for substitute for Glance Autumn, I thought. It was his author's name, he was a writer too, but his passion was ceramic and glass art. 

I looked over his account when I found many posts of Kera's portrait and glass work of her face. They didn't have any picture together and so does in Kera's phone. Were they really dating? I thought and looked over her phone and chats, obviously she must have deleted it, though I had come across one of the notes when I came to the bottom, I couldn't find anything, so I scrolled up furiously when suddenly an app lock appeared. 

What? there is hidden notes? why would someone hide notes? I didn't knew the password but surely her friends does. know it but I can't go back to Ruby or Jack because they won't tell. Glance maybe? No! I don't think so he knows that but ---

I can't leave things like that! 

Next day with no sleep I met Glance Autumn who was leaving that day to states. His flight had time, so we met. Sir! Here!!! He said as I saw him by the cafe of the airport. 

Do you know the password to these hidden notes? 

Pattern lock? ah no! Jack and Ruby do but they won't tell me and rather get suspicious!

I wasted my time!

Well! I didn't say I can't open it! 

Glance with his friend's skill and a call to someone opened the hidden notes  within twenty minutes. As he got in, he smiled but his smile got down. What is it? I asked

Letters! The one I could never read! she wrote me letters

Glance tears was visible, I was about to say something when his friend stopped me. Glance was reading all but when he gave me the phone back, all the notes were gone. WHAT!!!! WHY DID YOU DELETED IT!!!

Those were for me not you! 

You!!!!

Sir!!! I can only say that we have to set her free!

What?

We have to set her free from dreams! Jack and Ruby know that too, they were talking about that only, her soul is in pain!!! so please sir! do your part and I will do mine because I was the one who told her about these things!

What things?

Realms!!!

I got to my clinic and slept for a while and weirdly I didn't have any dreams. Maybe she is not here and maybe because she is looking over Glance as he is going. So, she also did fell in love with someone. So, she did live a life of something full of miracles and friends and other things I have always thought worthless. 

Kera! I said her name closed my eyes thinking why I don't know anything about her. Why I don't know her friends, why I don't know her stories, her poems, her secret life, everything. 

We never had a conversation too! Never! 

' I'm really a pathetic father, no I was never her father, and she was never my daughter.' 

I contacted Glace again and asked him what he knows about Kera and he told me the same as other, she is cheerful and full of life. She was my color to my life, music to my song, everything for my dreams, I loved your daughter, but it was not in our faith to be together he said, and I couldn't believe his words, any of his words. 

I got more interested in realms and he told me that she is stuck in this weird world all because her memories are still connected to the real world. Once she disowns the memories too, her soul will be all free. 

Give her what she wants, I thought about its what Glance had said but Kera only wants pain, revenge, our screams. I told Glance about it and asked him for help which did hurt my pride. 

Getting answer from a teenager and that too from a boy who was in love, it all sounds weird and pathetic to me. Love has never been in my life, nor I could think to show it because it's a false feeling in human world which control people to make foolish decisions.  

But after all these things I felt that maybe I never understood the world, the world which MY DAUGHTER understood. Her sight over world was different from others, she was a miracle herself, but I never saw it or acknowledged it because I was in my foolish statement of world's mirage which was created in me. 

She doesn't want your pain or scream! she wants your other side of being a human! Just be a human to her!

What? I couldn't understand him. Act like human? I'm acting like one then -- 

Wait! I'm again at it! I'm again at my foolish statements. All these things I have said against my daughter was all my frustration to think that I didn't do anything wrong but now I look myself in the mirror, all I see is a liar and a pathetic human who think he has been doing right but no! 

My daughter wanted to live, she always wanted to because for her life was beautiful and yet because of us. Our foolish expectations and words, she got hurt and hurt that she stopped keeping up with herself at the end. 

I - I killed her!!! 

Tears didn't fell but my head started to throb. We killed her!! my voice echoed; it was not a dream, it was the walking life where I realized that whenever I thought she wasn't enough for me, she thought the same that her father isn't enough for her because at the end we both were similar to each other, who wanted to rebel the things surrounding them and break the chain of life set up by others. 

My heart weakened I felt, these were the feelings I never had in my entire life and now all these things making me weak, it felt I deserved it. It served me right! 

Oh Lord Shiva! the karma I did, the karma you want me to pay for, I accept it all! 

For all the sin I have done, please give me strength to make it right! 

I prayed and prayed and prayed for everything, for her, for my daughter!

For the Daughter I never Knew!