Chapter 17

When the trio mischief makers entered into Dragon's office to report what had happened, they were shown their posters. This made Luffy and Ace squeal in delight, while Sabo felt himself feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry," Sabo bowed his head slightly, "I should have taken better care."

Dragon shook his head. He wanted to know what had happened.

"What had happened?"

Sabo rubbed his temple and began answering, "The marine base, G-8, has a more clever captain than we had assumed. We don't know how but he saw through our tricks and the day when we were leaving he had us surrounded. We could have escaped before time, but I got careless-"

"Sabo, why are you taking my blame on yourself?" Luffy pouted. "It was me who wanted to help that kid."

"Luffy, why the heck are you taking the blame then?" Ace questioned, "It was me who supported you. I should have seen it coming. I am the eldest brother and should be more responsible."

"No," Sabo banged his hands on the desk, "It was my fault to not keep you both in control. I could have-"

"Enough!" Dragon spoke. He liked how the brothers defended each other. It showed their love. But they shouldn't take blames or feel guilty. "What is done is done. At least none of your faces are in the posters or your real names." Dragon said with a smile. "So, don't worry and be more careful the next time. Your reasons are not wrong but your actions were reckless. Just be careful the next time. I don't want to lose any of you."

The brothers nodded each standing with their bounty posters in their hands. They left soon, after giving a full report of what had happened and moved to their rooms.

Ace pinned his bounty poster on his shelf and smirked. The bounty poster was not much for a beginning bounty, but he was fine with it. In the background, he could clearly see Luffy and Sabo.

WANTED

DEAD OR ALIVE
'ORANGE WRATH' COLE
25,000,000

Luffy pinned his bounty poster near his desk. The bounty poster was the same as that of Ace, with his big brothers in the background.

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE
'RED MANIAC' CYRA
25,000,000

Sabo looked at his bounty poster nicely for the first time. He had never thought he would be getting a bounty. But the excitement which was radiating from his brothers, spread to him too. He is glad that none of their faces are visible.

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE
'BLUE SLY' CYANE
25,000,000

.

"Pops, yoi!" The first division captain yelled across the deck and transformed back to his original form and landed on Whitebeard's shoulder. Whitebeard laughed at the sheer excitement his son was showing.

"What's up, son?" Whitebeard asked and within a second a newspaper was shoved to his face. Whitebeard could see Marco's eyes shining, which made Thatch and Haruta stop in their tracks and look at what got their big brother rilled up.

"The ones who destroy the Marine Bases are found, yoi!" This caught the attention of almost everyone on the deck. They had been following the news of how the Marine Bases were falling and how some pirates were vanishing from piracy and from their intel they only found that it was the same group that was doing it. They had even got to know how that group was playing pranks on the Marines and the reason for so many advertisements of washing machines, coffee makers, beds, wood, and whatnot.

Marco showed the bounty poster, which only had the names of the culprits: 'Cole', 'Cyane', and 'Cyra'.

'The ones destroying Marine Bases found!'

The news was interesting. It talked about how the people speculated that they are pirates or revolutionaries and the many reasons they provided to support their answers. One of the main reasons for claiming them as pirates was that they stole treasure, and weapons and disrupted the peace of the Marines, which was a pirate thing to do. The other reason for why they are revolutionaries was that they kept their identities hidden. But the Whitebeard Pirates, especially their intelligence department knew the untold truth. They stole important files from the bases, which were making them Revolutionaries. The news even claimed them to be pirates who are working for revolutionaries.

"What do you think they are: Pirates or Revolutionaries, yoi?" Marco asked.

"They can't be revolutionaries," Whitebeard spoke. "Maybe pirates." Whitebeard felt all eyes on him. He laughed, "They are cheeky brats, Guararara."

.