Chapter 20

On Moby Dick, Whitebeard was thinking. Some clear facts to him were: Ace is Roger's son and his brothers are the infamous 3C's. So that means they are also Roger's son, right? But how can the smallest be of Roger's? If he had to take a guess, he will say that Ace looked no bigger than an eighteen years old teen. And if he has to deduct from the voices of the other two. Then, he will say Cyane is almost the same age as Ace. So, they could be twins but Cyra cannot be 18. He seemed 13-14 years old just from his voice.

Also, if he is right and is making the right assumptions, then Cole is Ace. The first people to rescue Ace are Cyane and Cyra. They are apparently closer somehow and it completely makes sense. When Cole disappeared from the news, Fire Fist Ace appeared, and it can't be too much of a coincidence.

When the brothers landed on Moby Dick, the storms had raged, which is not an actual surprise, considering it is The New World. But the most surprising fact was how the storm vanished after the small flick of a finger from Cyra. Maybe it was a coincidence. There were abnormal waves, which always accompanied Moby Dick since Ace had landed on their ship, but they are in New World, so it's not a huge problem.

He was getting one theory set in his mind though. The brothers have Devil Fruits. One is Ace who has Mera Mera no mi. The other is Cyane who can have Mizu Mizu no mi, to control the waves, but that doesn't fit 'cause Cyane was not on board when Ace was. Still, he could blame that on the New World weather. The last, the youngest one could have Arashi Arashi no mi. But he isn't sure after he saw the youngest's limbs stretch when they made their escape hours ago. Could it be that he has eaten two devil fruits? But that is impossible. Whitebeard has lived for several ages and has seen things that are completely ridiculous and abnormal not this is not something that can be true.

Above all, Whitebeard only knew one thing for sure, he will make the trio join Whitebeard Pirates, 'cause he wants to protect them and give them his unconditional love. He laughed on his own, making Marco, who was standing there from the beginning shake his head.

"Pops, yoi!" Whitebeard hummed his son to continue. "I don't like how Ace's crew has been acting, yoi. We separated them two days ago and they have all bundled together again, yoi. I don't think they will be joining, yoi." Marco stated. "And with Ace's brothers on the deck, the possibility of them joining is thinning a lot, yoi."

They have tried their best to show Ace that his crew isn't strong and he will be happy if he joins them, but the attacks Ace was using on Whitebeard, he really didn't like it. Ace's fighting style was a mixture of many. There was a hint to the marine fighting style, the raw fighting style which he was using, and the perfect assassinating skills. It was like Ace was a spy. Can that be possible?

"Guararararara!" Whitebeard laughed. "Don't worry, Marco! Once the brat sees how much we care for him, he will stay. And soon his crew ad his brothers will follow."

Marco could only nod at Pop's words.

Whitebeard soon noticed familiar haki's coming from the side of the ship and turns out the little firecrackers have returned.

"Guararararara!" Whitebeard offered his warm, soft grin to the boys, which had Ace glaring at him vehemently. They were like children to him, and from their expressions, feral children. "Welcome back my so-"

"Pack up!" Ace said looking at his crew, who were on the deck, interrupting and ignoring Whitebeard completely.

"Aye, aye, captain!" Ace's crew chorused and hurried to the room in which they were bundled together in. Whitebeard was not liking how things were turning.

"Where is Piece of Spadille?" Ace glared at him. "Where is my ship?!!!" Ace hissed like a feral cat, who had been left out of his cage after making him so so so angry. Whitebeard frowned at the change.