EPILOGUE

After the events of bergan town, the trolls were back at their village celebrating. Willow found herself dancing with the fashion twins, satin and chenille, who she found out she had a lot in common with while they also admitted to have admired her style for a while.

Willow's blue eyes then caught sight of branch and poppy dancing together. She then taps the girls she stood inbetween on the shoulders and gestured them to look at the dancing couple. The three of them cooed at how romantic it was watching branch dunk poppy, their faces inches apart as they smiled at one another.

The green and pink troll then noticed the girls starting, willow wiggling her fingers in the process and smirking, before they quickly pulled away from each other while blushing. The three girls giggled before chenille looked at her sister and held out her hand. Satin smiled and accepted her sister's hand before the two of them looked at willow who shook her head, motioning them to go on dancing together, which they did.

Willow smiled before making her way towards her and branch's not-so-secret bunker. Once inside, willow approached the framed photo of her grandma. She sighed happily, knowing that her grandma was resting peacefully. Willow then looked both ways to see if anyone was coming before looking back at the picture. She then takes the picture off the wall and turned it around to reveal a purple amulet pendant that once belonged to her grandma.

 She then takes the picture off the wall and turned it around to reveal a purple amulet pendant that once belonged to her grandma

Willow took it out from behind the frame before hanging the picture back on the wall and looked at the pendant. Her grandma gave it her on her 10th birthday while telling her that she gave it to her mother who should've passed it on to her, but didn't get to. So she got the honours. A tear escaped willow's eye as she remembered her only parent. Wiping her tears away, her blue eyes looked at the green optical fiber thread the pendant hanged on. She remembered cutting the real string due to some childhood accident, but doesn't remember how she got this one.

Willow held the pendant close to her chest where her heart was and looked back at the picture frame of her grandma.