JUST SING

The ride back to the Rock kingdom wasn't really refreshing as expected from Willow. The rock trolls, on the other hand, were having the time of their lives playing their hardcore music and screeching to the point where windows were breaking.

Once they made it back to their base, the rock trolls threw Willow inside a cage. The pop troll got up, turning to grab unto the metal bars that was her only way of looking at the outside world.

Queen barb laughed walking towards her. "So, popcorn, is being my best friend everything you've ever dreamed off?".

"For the 1000th time, I am not NOT queen poppy, and I'm definitely not your best friend!". Willow sneered, her grip only tightening on the metal bar as she glares at the rock queen.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, I get it. Being queen can be . . . Pretty lonely".

For some reason Willow's expression slightly soften at what barb said as she watched the rock troll go towards a opened space that showed all of rock kind gathered around for the big concert. But what really had the light blue troll's focus was the look on barb's face. She looked so . . . lonely. Maybe this was why poppy was acting like the way she did.

"There's all this pressure to be a great queen. And instead of real friends, you're just surrounded by people who just tell you what you wanna hear".

Willow couldn't help but frown realizing that she hasn't been a good friend to poppy, or branch for that matter. They were all at fault.

Finally barb decided to break the mood as she looked back at her troll prisonal. "You know, other than you terrible taste in music, and maybe clothing, and general lifestyle". Barb walked towards the cage and leaned against it before smiling at Willow. "You and me are the same pop squeak".

Willow scoffed. "No, we're not! I mean, no, you're not!".

But barb wasn't listening as she turned her back and took a few steps forward. "We're both queens who just want to unite the world".

"You don't wanna unite the world, you want to destroy it!".

Barb shook her head, her smirk still plastered on her face. "Oh, no. No way. I don't know who told you that. Music has done nothing but divide us, but now that I have the final string I can make us all one nation of trolls under Rock!".

Willow saw the rock queen getting closer to a guilter case, riff and Sid fret standing on each side opened it up, revealing a guilter with five red glowing strings in it. Willow gasp softly knowing those where the strings of the other troll tribes.

She needed to do something before she added the pop string, and fast!

"I'M NOT A QUEEN!".

Barb's hand paused from placing the pop string into the guilter. The two Rock trolls on both side of the queen had shocked looks on their faces, as barb slowly turned around revealing her jaw had been dropped.

"What . . . What did you just say?". The rock troll queen exclaimed, not sure if she heard that right.

Willow gulped feeling a little scared by her little confession. But a sigh escaped her mouth as she knew she had to come clean to stop the rock queen.

"I'm not the queen of the pop trolls, or a queen for the matter. I'm just a normal pop troll who was afried of expressing herself thinking that I might not be accepted. I'm just on the this crazy rainbow trail called life looking for something that I'm not even sure of just yet. But what I do know is that I'm tired of being someone I'm not just to please others. And if that isn't what matters the most, then I don't know what is".