CAPPUCCI-YES!!!

Willow eyes snapped opened before she started coughing out glittery water and caught her breath.

"You're okay!". Trollex exclaimed from his place knelt down in front of the female troll who looked at him.

"Trollex? Y-you saved me again. . . Again".

"Of course. Can't lose my first friend to the water, can I?". Trollex chuckled as williow blushed when he brushed a strand of hair away from her face. She chuckled afterwards while staring right into his pale green eyes as he did the same with her bright blue ones.

"There you are!". The two different troll species were snapped out of their moment and looked at hickory approaching them and the others. He then began shaking the glittery water off him and towards branch who did his best to block it out. "Whoo! I think we lost 'em. We should be alright".

Willow couldn't help but smile as she walked over, trollex beside her. "Thank you. I don't know how we could ever repay you".

"Oh, wait. I do!". Poppy exclaimed before pulling out a handful of gumdrops. "Gumdrops".

The Country troll raised a brow at her. "Gum-what? Oh, why thank you". Hickory accepted the gumdrops and tossed one in his mouth, only for his eyes to lit up at the taste. "Ooh! That's got a Zang, don't it".

He tried to eat another one, only for the gumdrops to be snatched out of his hands by a glaring branch.

"It's not candy time. It's question time!". Branch then gasp once his flower bracelet glowed, along with the other three pop trolls, only meaning one thing.

"HUG TIME!". Poppy and biggie chroused, bringing the others into a group hug. "Ooh! Oh, it feels good".

"Hug time?". Trollex looked at Willow with a rasied brow.

She giggled. "It's something we do around here. You'll get used to it". She sent him a wink.

Branch struggle until he finally broke out of the hug and resumes his glaring at the country troll.

"Why are you helping us?!". He demanded before slapping his flower bracelet that once again glowed as the others broke out of the hug. "What's in it for you?".

"Hey hey, hey! Branch". Poppy gave him a look, telling him to take it easy before looking back at hickory with a scoff. "I'm sorry about my . . . Associate". Poppy gave the older troll one last look before walking forward with hickory to talk.

Branch just stood there peechless as his sister and trollex walked over and stood on each side of him.

"You know, you really gotta let things go, branch". Willow exclaimed, the three of them now walking behind poppy and hickory with biggie behind them. Branch looked at his sister like she was a crazy person. "I mean, maybe stop being judgey all the time".

"She's right, you know". Trollex said as the twins turned to him next. "I may not know where you come from, but even I can easily tell that you have a hard time around new trolls".

They looked back at the two discussing trolls in front just in time to hear hickory say "trolls is trolls". Branch rolled his eyes at this before mocking his words under his breath, to which Willow giggled and trollex chuckled before he continued.

"Look, I can personally say from experience that not all trolls are good, but not all trolls are bad either". Trollex looked at Willow and smiled as she did the same while branch just looked between the two, seeing the familer gaze they had for each other.

They then looked back at the two trolls in front as poppy spoke up. "This is the beginning of a partnership between trolls that's going to save all trolls!".