TROLLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

Queen poppy got under the glitter shower of her bathroom, shaved her hairy legs, and brushed her teeth, which reveal to be rainbow colour once she revealed to be brushing them with a lollipop. She smiled, glittery bubbles on her as she began to sing while using the lollipop as a microphone.

Woke up in the morning light
Today is the day that I do everything right

Poppy shook the bubbles off herself before getting out of the bathroom, only to have her clothes dropped on her by bugs that were instructed to do so. Willow appeared next to queen poppy with her crown and placed it on her head before she sang the next part.

Now that you're queen, you've got a kingdom to run
'Cause trolls, they wanna have fun

The two girls nodded at each other as they sang together.

Yeah, just wanna have fun

Poppy and willow exited poppy's flower home to see all of trolls village dancing and singing

They just wanna(hey), they just wanna
Trolls just wanna have fun

Branch was inside his room in the bunker, a smile on his face as he began to sing

Lived underground to get away from the world
'Til i had my life changed by a beautiful girl

Branch took a leave with the writting Nothing important off a picture frame of him and poppy smiling at each other. He took the picture and stared lovingly at poppy.

Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one
But you know, trolls, they wanna have fun
Oh, trolls just wanna have . . . (Hey)

Branch got out of his bunker, getting rid of his morning coffee and robe in the process, before using his hair to swing himself, while everyone began to sing with him

That's all they really want(hey)
Some fun(Hey)

Branch cacually fist bumped the dancing sun before falling and landed inbetween poppy and willow, the three of them singing and dancing in the process.

When the working day is done
Oh, trolls, they wanna have fun
Oh, trolls just wanna have . . .
(Hey)

The three main trolls jumped off the root they were dancing on,  poppy flolting down with her hair in a propeller, branch cacually floating down with his like a perashoot, and willow using hers to hop down from mushroom to mushroom.

"Whoo-hoo!".

Once on the ground, branch approached his sexual planned out. "Alright, queen poppy, I've prepared an agenda for the day".

"Oh, well, I hope it says singing, dancing and hugging". The queen said, before skipping away.

Willow chuckledwith her hands on her hips. "Uh, isn't that what we do everyday?".

"Yeah!". Poppy replied before pulling out a pair of rollarskate. "Good times".

Before they knew it, poppy, willow, branch and the snack pack were rollarskating while singing and dancing together.

Good times
These are the good times(we have a good time, yeah)
Leave your cares behind
These are the good times(havin' the best of times, oh yeah)
Leave your cares behind

Suddenly, everyone heard a auto-tuned scream belonging to a familer glitter troll sitting on a mushroom panicking.

"Poppy, come quick! It's an emergency!". Guy diamond yelled, poppy and the gang instantly rushing over to him in worry.