EPILOGUE

Willow was confused wondering where the king of techno trolls was taking her. They were missing the first party of all the united troll tribes for goodness sake!

"We're here". Trollex suddenly announced as they came to a stop, which was in front of the lake they found trollex in two days ago.

"What are we doing here?". Willow asked him.

Trollex didn't reply and let's go of her hand before he jumps into the water, making a splash. Willow couldn't help but giggle when some water splashed unto her.

Trollex then came up spitting out some water from his mouth and smiled at his pop girlfriend. "Well, what are you waiting for? Come on in".

"I would but, you remember what happened the last time". She said, while getting to the edge of the lake and sat on her knees. She politely shook her head while adding. "I can't swim".

"That's okay as long as you can breathe". Trollex said, confusing Willow as she raised a brow.

"What do you mean?".

"Here, I'll show you".

Before Willow could ask him on what he ment by that, her eyes widened when he suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulls her into the water.
Once under the water, Willow panics as she quickly slaps her hands over her mouth to prevent losing air. She then glares at trollex but didn't have time to scold him as she struggles to both both swim and breathe.

Suddenly, the Techno king grabs her hands and took them away from her face, to which Willow puffed her cheeks to hold in her breath.

"It's okay. Nothing's gonna happen to you. I promise". Willow saw the reassuring smile her lover was giving her and a part of her hated herself for what she was about to do. But looking into his eyes, she knew he could never lie to her.

So without another word, she finally released the air she was holding in. And to her surprise, she found herself breathing under water.

"What-how am I breathing under water right now?". Willow's eyes widened in shock as she realized something else. "And how I am talking under water?!".

Her confusion made trollex laughed. "It's because of this".

Willow followed his gaze to look at her pendant which was glowing green. She then held it into her view, looking at it in awe. "How have I not noticed this before? This was my grandma's pendant".

"It's more than that, actually". Trollex started. "That pendent is a talisman, giving the owner incredible power beyond their widest dreams. I know this because I found a book with the cover picture looking exactly just like your necklace".

"Why didn't my grandma tell me this?". Willow said, still looking at her now known talisman in confusion and wonder.

She then felt a hand on her shoulder before another one lifted her chin to make her look back at trollex smiling at her.

"Maybe she wanted you to figure that out for yourself. It did give you the power to breath underwater".

"Hey, you're right. Which means that I can also do this". Willow pulled away from trollex while shotting her arms forward and bitting get lower lip in excitement. But nothing happens and she looks at her necklace. "Uh, a little help".

As if on cue, bubbles shut out of the palm of willow's hand, sending her on one surprising but exciting wild ride as she goes swimming around trollex as if to make him dizzy. Passing him by for the last time, she grasp his hand on the way and the two go swimming together. At this point the bubbles where being shot out from Willow's feet.