YOUNG LOVE

It was a warm sunny day in trolls village, not to mention boarding. At least for Willow it was. The 11 year old was just busy walking along the forest as she blew her purple locks out of her face. It was one of those days where her family and best friend had important things to do, and she couldn't be apart of it.

Infact, things got so boring that she began to do the first thing that came to her mind, which was to sing to a old song she really wanted to sing for certain people. And before she knew it, she started to sing.

🎵 Through the glass, over the wall. Looking for something new🎵

Young Willow began to lightning move her body as she sings while still walking through the forest. As she does so, she was unaware of neon green eyes watching her from hiding behind a bolder in the lake that was not to far from land.

🎵Wake from a dream. Forget about the past. At the end of the rainbow is you. What's in a name, a familiar refrain?🎵

At this point, the pop troll was already moving her arms and was carelessly skipping around. The more she moved, the more the unknown figure kept on following her while hiding in the water. But both were unaware of the cliff just up ahead.

🎵We all play our roles in a box full of holes. When the future is lost and the lines have been crossed, I know where I will be.🎵

Willow smiled, picking up a flower on her way and sniffs it delightful scent. She then uses it as a microphone and gently pulls on the petals  as she spins around while heading closer towards the cliff.

🎵Through the lows and the highs, I will stay by your side. There's no need for goodbyes, now I'm seeing the light. When the sky turns to gray and there's nothing to say. At the end of the day🎵

Willow smiled softly at the flower on it's last petal, somehow unaware of the cliff she was slowly backing up to.

🎵I choose y-

"Look out!".

"Huh?--ahhh!!!".

Willow didn't have time to be surprised by the sudden voice that yelled out to her when she finally slips off the edge of the cliff. She screams in fear and panic as she fell before making a splash into the water below. She rises into the surface for a moment to catch her breath while also flapping her arms to try to swim, but that ended up being one big struggle for her.

"Help!!! I don't know how to swim!".

"Hang on! I'm coming". Cried the strange voice again.

For a moment, Willow thought she was almost done for as she was about to drown. But to her surprise, she felt a arm grabbing her by the waist before she was being pulled to safety. Whoever her hero was, Willow wrapped her arms around them to hang on for her life as she let them lead the way, eventually making it to dry land.

Willow was on all fours as she choughs out the water that was in her mouth.

"Are you okay?".