THE SLEEPOVER PT.1

"When will we get therreee." Groaned Naruto
"Shut up, Naruto!!, you have to be patient!!! " Screeched Sakura
"It's right here."
"Oh my God, Serenity- sensei, your house is big, and it looks so different from the other houses I've seen!!" Naruto to shouted
"Whatever. Let's enter."

"It's not even close to dinner time, so what's should we do?" Kakashi asked.
"Hmmmm, let's swim and don't worry about costumes. I have some here. I mean, I am a fashion designer. Wait, here I'm coming.

"OK, I'm back. The boys here you go. You can change here sakura follow me."

I took sakura to my room and had her change in the bathroom and me in the bedroom. I can't wait to see her reaction since the swimsuit was a bit too much. I know Sakura doesn't have much boobs like some of us do, and it's not her fault, but she could have done something about it. I mean, she was a medic. For God's sake, she could have increased her breast size. It's good here that the swimsuit has a push up effects.
"Umm, Serenity-sensei, can I come in?" Sakura asks
"Yh sakura you can." I replied
"Sensei, isn't my swimsuit a bit too much it makes my breast look bigger, and it's a bit revealing."
"Sakura, it's fine, have you seen mine and since you want to seduce sasuke, it's your best choice."
"Ok." She agreed

(This is Sakura's swimsuit)

(This is Serenity's swimsuit

(This is Serenity's swimsuit. Imagine her with her normal hair colour.) Back to the story

"Oh my God sensei, you look so nice, but are you sure you can go out like this?" Sakura asked"Thank you, Sakura

"Thank you, Sakura. Oh, don't worry, it's fine and you look nice too." I replied.

I and Sakura then left to go and join the boys in the pool, though Sakura was walking behind me because she was shy, but i had a plan. When we reached the pool area, I pulled Sakura and pushed her onto Sasuke in the pool. since the boys were shirtless, Sakura's boobs smashed onto sasuke's bear chest.

(The pool area)