MEETING TAZUNA

It's been about a month since kakashi and I started training team seven, and it  has been a very fun experience for me. The team has a special way of motivating each other that just keeps it going. Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry, for example, the two of them always find a way to push through their limits. One's success just motivates the other to become even stronger, and there is Sakura the girl has improved in soo many ways it's quite shocking sure she's not as strong as her other teammates but she's strong nonetheless. She's started her training in medical ninjutsu. Thank God the goddesses gave me a natural affinity for medical ninjutsu. She's already doing so well she can heal scratches and small wounds to an extent, which is a good start. I'm really proud of her. Naruto has also started his training in fuuinjutsu for now he's just reading books on them and perfecting his handwriting cause it sucks. Sasuke is also doing well perfecting his taijutsu and other skills with kakashi. We tried to help him unlock his sharingan but it didn't work. I guess it just wasn't the right time.

Somethings led to another, and now sasuke knows the truth behind the uchiha massacre. It was a normal day after a training course, and we were spending time together as a team.

---Flashback Last week----
"Sensei, why did you leave the village you said you left for six years, right?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah... I left because the most precious person to me died. Specifically, my boyfriend. He was a very sweet guy going through a lot to try and prevent some stuff. He was the only person who understood what I was going through after my parents' death and the trauma of being anbu. His death really broke me, and that's why I decided to leave." I said, faking a hint of sadness seriously. I'm really getting good at this. I should really audition for a movie.

"I'm sorry, sensei. I wouldn't have asked if I knew." Sakura said apologetically
"It's fine Sakura you didn't know, and it kinda is my fault for not really telling you guys about my past." I said, waving her off.
"Sensei! Sensei! How did he look like!?" Naruto asked
"Naruto!" Everyone yelled
"Guy guys, it's fine. Well... he was very handsome, probably one of the most handsome boys I've ever seen, caring, sweet, eyes that any female would die for and very strong, etc. One thing I really liked about him is his unique character he was very different from his clan members  whiles they were stoic and rarely laughed he always had a smile on his face and tried to make everyone happy he was really a special one." I said with a far away look and a sad smile on my face.

"Sensei really did love the guy. Didn't she?" Sakura asked sadly.
"Yes, she did." Kakashi replied, but I saw a flicker emotion in his eye that looked like jealousy, but maybe I saw wrong, but whatever.
"Hn." Sasuke replied.  'But what does sensei mean by stoic clan hmm it can only be uchiha or hyuuga I Need to find out.' Sasuke thought.

And it seems that sasuke is taking the bait.
"Sakura, please go and complete your studies on herb level one, and the rest of you follow me so we can talk about your studies." After I said that, Sakura moved to her room to continue her learning, and the others moved to my room so we could have our talk. We'll let's drop the bomb.
"Ok, let's get to the point my boyfriend was from a clan, specifically the Uchiha clan."
"What!" That was their reaction
"His name was Shisui Uchiha sasuke's brothers best friend and yes, sasuke, I was friends with your brother."

"You were friends with the clan killer that traitor?" Sasuke asked angrily.
"Itachi wasn't actually at fault he was forced to do it. If I remember correctly, before I went on my last mission before shisui died, he told me your clan was planning a coup. Him and itachi overheard a clan meeting when they were talking about it. The hokage was informed, and the first option was to either kill those who were supporting the coup and leave those who were against it or use shisuis mangekyo ability to alter their minds. Shisui always told me that he felt that he was being followed or something by people with weird masks, which I suspect were sent by Danzo. Danzo is a dangerous man who is very thirsty for power, and whenever I get close to him I sense a bit of shisuis chakra on him I suspect that he killed shisui and took his sharingan I just know it!" After I said that, I continued to tell them the truth about the uchiha massacre but hiding some facts for future reasons.

Sasuke started crying about mid way through my explanation but regained his composure at the end.
"So itachi is not at fault for the massacre?" Kakashi asked
"No, he's not." I replied while looking down
"And the Dando guy or whatever killed your boyfriend and  forced itachi to kill his clan?" Naruto asked, looking a bit confused.
"Yh, something like that, Naruto." I replied with a sad smile. I have my reasons for bringing Naruto here, but it's not like I'm going to tell them.
"Why? Why? Why does itachi have to be the one that suffers because of something my clan did!" Sasuke shouted with anger clearly evident in his eyes.
"All these years, I hated him without even knowing his reason for killing the clan. Why! Why! Why!!!!" Sasuke shouted out again
"Sasuke‐‐‐--" I tried reaching out to him, but he just left.
"Did I do the right thing by telling him what happened?" I said with sadness, evident in my voice.
"You did what you felt was right, Serenity, and don't worry about sasuke. I'll talk to him when he cools down  Kakashi replied with an eye smile.
"I'll talk to him too, sensei."
"Thank you, Naruto, Kakashi-kun."
---Flashback end----

After the talk, the 4 of us had Sasuke start to act more friendly towards people well, mostly his teammates, but it's an improvement.

Right now, we've finished catching tora. God, I hate that cat. When will the team request a C-rank.
"The hokage is ready to see you."
"Let's head in." I told the team
We all then moved to the hokage's office, and it turns out today was the day the team met tazuna(Everything happened as it did in cannon)

"You'll all be going on the mission with the exception of Serenity." The hokage informed
"What!!" (Team seven)
"Old man, why won't Serenity-sensei be going on the mission?" Naruto asked the hokage with a confused look on his face. Sasuke Just 'hned' in confusion while the others nodded.

"Serenity needs to help in arranging some things for the village." The hokage replied.
"Not that I have a problem with it or anything Hokage-sama, but why didn't you tell me earlier we could have arranged a better date for it or something." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice. I really wanted to see kakashi's fight with Zabuza and Naruto and sasuke's with Haku.
"I was going to summon you here today to inform you, but the mission got in the way." The hokage replied with a sigh.
"Ok. I need to go so kakashi. Please take care of them on the mission Tazuna please be nice to Naruto, or else when I find out you disrespected him, you're dead." After I said that, I disappeared in a wave of purple flowers.

-----Thank you for reading this chapter? I really appreciate it. righting this chapter was a bit stressful because I had a writers block, but I kind of found a way to write it. This chapter kind of feels a bit off to me, but I hope you enjoy it. Ja ne!----