1k special

This chapter is not part of my original storyline it's just another way the story could have gone. Please be patient with me on this one. The mention of Naruto won't be until a bit later in it.
------------
----Serenity's pov
My whole life has never been the same ever since my mom died from abuse from my father or sperm donor as I call him. My mom came from a very rich family and was expected to take over after she finished college. She refused to do so because she wanted to pursue a career in fashion and design. Because of her decision, her family disowned and left her to fend for herself. Luckily, her best friend took her in and helped her find a job at a clothing design company where she rose through the ranks quickly and became the main fashion designer there.

About 2 years later, she decided to slowly start creating her own clothing line beside the ones she sold to the company she worked for. About 2 years later, her clothes started selling off quickly, so she had to start working from home, so she had enough time for both her jobs. she had already got herself an apartment, so she had more free space to work.

Her business rose through the ranks quickly and became one of the best clothing businesses in the whole world, and not to later, around the age of 30, she met my sperm donor- a very big textile supplier(but not as rich as my mom). They started off nicely, and around a year later, they got married and had me. Everything was fine until I turned 4 when my father's business started going bankrupt which in tern made him start taking his frustration out on my mom by beating her and demanding large sums of money from her to get his business back up. My mom had no choice but to give it to him, which made her business lose quite a lot of money. She had to work day and night tirelessly to get it back up but it was all for not as my sperm donor got jealous and demanded another large sum of money from my mom to use for who knows what and when my mom refused, he beat her up day and night until she gave it to him.
Every time my mom's business made progress, he beat my mom up she started getting very weak to the point that she couldn't go to work anymore. I knew something was wrong when one time I was getting her food when she called me towards her to give me a history lesson.

"It's about time I gave you a lesson about my family before I crossover and took my position amongst the higher ups. I come from a long line of rich people, and many of us just give up their dreams to just take over the family business while a few of us give it up to chase our dreams. You may think that I am crazy to give up such a huge opportunity just for some petty dream, but I did what I felt was best for me, and I have no regrets about it. I won't tell you to follow in my footsteps, but if you want to follow in my footsteps, things will start revealing itself to you, and then you will understand what our bloodline actually means. It's time for me to go, and at the right time, I will reveal my true self, but for now, remember to do what you feel is best for you. I'm sorry to leave you in the hands of such a cruel man. Please forgive me, but for now, goodbye, my daughter."