CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (LEMON)

I just want to say this chapter has a bit of a modern edge to it(so does my whole story, in fact) so yh hope you enjoy

----Serenity's pov-----
I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing loudly. I tried to ignore it, thinking that whoever whoever was ringing it would just leave, but sadly, they did not. At this point, the others are all awake.

I got up from my bed and walked downstairs to see the others with confused looks on their faces. I mean, who wouldn't be if they heard their doorbell ringing continuously at 4 am on Sunday!

"Sensei, are you expecting a visitor or something?" Naruto asked with a tired look on his face.
Poor guy, he's been training really hard these days, and when he tries to sleep, some idiot comes ringing the bell.
"No, but I'm going to check." After I said that, I walked towards the door and opened it. It was a jonin with a senbon in his mouth. If I remember correctly, his name is Genma.

"Good morning, Serenity-san. Sorry for disturbing your sleep I-" He got interrupted by team seven plus kakashi coming to stand beside me.
"Genma, what are you doing her?" Kakashi asked in his ever lazy tone

"I was just getting to that, and since you're all here, it saves me the trouble of going to all your houses. As shinobi of konoha, you've all been invited to Konoha's Christmas Ball on the 25th. Remember to bring a date if possible. Oh, and dress formally. Here are your invitations." And with that said, he vanished.
"Umm, OK." Then I closed the door.
"The konoha Christmas ball? That hasn't been heald in like forever, and then suddenly, we are doing it again."kakashi said, confused.
"I mean, shishou said there was going to be a surprise this year for Christmas, but I didn't know it was going to be this. I don't even have anything planned, and it's in a week!" Sakura said frantically.
"What's the konoha Christmas ball?" Naruto asked a bit confused.
"Dobe, it's a ball held by the whole of konoha, but normally it's divided between the Shinobi side and the civilian side, but sometimes both combine to celebrate it. Seeing as it hasn't been held in a long time, I'm thinking that it's going to be divided this year to get  a feel around it again."  Sasuke answered with a sigh.
"Ohh, the Christmas ball." Naruto said with a look of recognition plastered on his face.
"Sensei, what do you think? should we go shopping or something? How am I even going to get a date? Should I dye my hair? should I wear makeup  should i -" I cut her off with a sigh.
"Sakura, calm down. I've got everything covered, so go and get some sleep. Besides, aren't you seeing Sasuke or something." I said, smirking at the end.
The both of them started blushing furiously well, Sasuke hid it better.
"You are one to talk sensei don't think we don't know how you and Kakashi-sensei always sneek glances at each other and try to discreetly hold hands." Sasuke retorted
Kakashi and I just looked away a bit embarrassed that we had been caught.

Kakashi and i started seeing each other a bit after
Tsunade  became Hokage, but we are not really dating. Our relationship is kind of exclusive. We are trying to find a way around to see if we can actually become a couple. We've kissed quite a lot but nothing further than that. I'm hoping that one of these days, he would ask me to become his girlfriend, so I feel a bit more assured.
"Go to sleep all of you!" I yelled, still feeling embarrassed by sasuke's comment.
They all ran away to their rooms, but Kakashi stayed.

"My my Serena-chan, anger is not good for your health, y'know." Kakashi said, slowly coming towards me.
"Whatever." I said, uncaring
"Ohh, getting confident, are we?" He said, pulling me toward him as he turned off the lights. He pulled down his mask and started kissing me on the lips softly. Even after seeing each other for quite a while, kakashi seldom makes me see his face, especially when he knows people are around. That doesn't mean I don't see it though.  He carried me towards the couch and laid me down while sucking my neck slowly to avoid leaving any marks. I started moaning softly whiles he continued sucking my sweat spot on my neck. He stopped for a while, and I groaned in disappointment, but it didn't last as he started kissing me again on the lips. He licked it as a sign for me to open up, but I ignored it stubbornly. I gasped and moaned a bit loudly as he used his knee to press my centre. He used this chance to quickly insert his tongue into my mouth, licking my own in a very nice way, making me moan into the kiss while still pressing his knee to my core. He continued licking, twirling, and sucking my own, making me moan. I wanted to reciprocate his actions, so I swiftly switched our positions with me on top of him now. I slowly removed his t-shirt and channelled a bit of chakra into my eyes to be able to see the outline of his body. I slowly started  kissing his lips the way he did mine whiles also sucking his bottom lip. I also started running my hand through his hair, making him groan a bit. I stopped kissing him and started trailing kisses down his neck, stopping at his nipple to slowly suck on it. I knew kakashi was a bit sensitive there due to a days event. It made him groan quite a bit, and it intensified when I started grinding on his lower region. I continued trailing the kisses further down towards his lower abdomen  whiles still grinding on him when he stopped me.