CHUNIN EXAMS PART 3

"Today is the day of the exams, remember?" Vanessa asked

"I know that, but why can't I have the dragon summons they literally adore me!" I stated sassily

"You know the answer, so leave." Vanessa replied tiredly

"Oh, I'm leaving alright, but please give me something to wear something that says transformation, seeing as you
literally dragged me here without allowing me to pack."  I shot back. And with that, mom shot a beam of light at me, which threw me out of her realm and gave me new clothes. Luckily, it didn't disperse my genjutsu. 

When the light died down, I appeared in an alley near the chunin exam stadium with no choice but to walk there

When the light died down, I appeared in an alley near the chunin exam stadium with no choice but to walk there. The past month with my mom has been quite interesting. She thinks I don't know about her plans to go on a date with that guy in the DBS world. That was the only reason why she was so desperate for me to leave, but oh well. My duties also matter because that's the only way to save this world and prove myself as my mom's heir.

---Timeskip start of the exams---
Naruto and Neji are both moving in the arena, with Naruto furiously dodging Neji's gentle fist strikes, learning the hard way the consequences of one of the strikes

Naruto managed to manoeuvre around one of his attacks and land a devastating chakra infused kick on Neji's back giving him enough time for him to perform a windstyle wind blade One of the jutsus I gave him he seemed to have masterd it to some degree, but it was still not perfect since his clone performed it and got destroyed right after. Neji performed the rotation to deflect the technique, and after getting out of the barrier, Naruto launched a kick right at his face. The kick combined with the disorientation from the technique launched Neji harshly into the arena wall. Naruto, not wanting to give Neji anymore time to gather himself up, performed an Uzumaki barrage at him, ending the match then and there.

Naruto gained a couple of applauseses before making his way to the participants box where I stood with still no sign of Kakashi and Sasuke. I was lost in thought when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Serenity sensei! Serenity sensei!" Naruto yelled

"Oh, Naruto! Congrats on winning your match. You did amazing." I said happily

"Thanks sensei and the jutsus you lent me are amazing!" He said happily.

"Thank you! And I'm sorry for not being there to help you. You see, I had a mission.."

"It's fine. I understand you had a mission, and at least you cared enough to leave me jutsu scrolls for me to learn and that many at that. They are very helpful, but I've not fully mastered it to utilise it on my own. I really appreciate it, sensei." Naruto stated

"Ok, Naruto, but if u need any help, don't hesitate to ask." I said

No later than that, we heard loud cheers from the audience, so we paused our conversation and turned just to see kakashi and sasuke at the centre of the arena. After a brief conversation with Genma Kakashi, I left sasuke there and came towards Naruto and I. He exchanged a brief conversation with him before coming towards me with wary expression on his face.