NARUTO AND HINATA'S DATE

I never knew training people could be this hard because I sure am tired and happy at the same time. They both did very well on the chakra control exercise. Sakura somehow managed to finish her task, and Naruto has been able to walk towards the end of the pool and should be able to go back and forth tomorrow.

We are now on our way to meet kakashi to prepare for Naruto's date with Hinata. Did Naruto even ask Hinata out on the date? I'll ask him when we get there.

Short time skip 2 minutes~~

The threw of us got there and sat beside Kakashi and sasuke, who were resting beside a tree.
"Hi guys!" I greeted happily
"Hiii!" They both responded
"Are you guys going to be there for Naruto's date? Has Naruto even asked Hinata out?" I asked, confused.
"Hn! Thought you'd never ask sensei." Sasuke said with a smirk.
"Naruto already asked Hinata out, and I didn't see! I was literally around the both of you all the time!" Sakura said in a panicked tone.
"Relax, Sakura, it happened when we were running, and you were behind at the time anyways. This is how it happened."

----Flashback sasuke's pov----
I never knew sensei was the type to give such difficult training it doesn't matter. At least my team won't drag me down with how hard they are training. Anyways, let me run faster. I don't want Naruto to reach the finish line before me. Wait! is that Naruto sneaking up on the hyuuga girl ? Hn! It seems like he's going to do the dare. Whatever, let me just watch. Is he actually going to kiss her?? OMG, he just did shit I wish I had a camera. Serenity-sensei is gonna like this. Hmm, it seems like he's asked her on the date, but seriously, she has fainted again. This is the third time she's fainted in five minutes! she really needs to visit a doctor. Hn! I'm surely going to love teasing the dobe about this in front of the team, but first, I need to reach the finish line.
"Hey, sasuke!" Wasn't he just talking to that Hyuuga girl. Whatever "Hn!"
"Temeee!"
"I wouldn't be doing that if I were you. I saw everything that went on with that Hyuuga girl. You literally looked like a tomato, and I'm sure sensei would love to hear all about it." I said with a smirk
"Ok, just don't tell them. I'll just say I asked her out, somehow." Naruto said.
"Hn!" Let me leave before he starts talking
---Flashback end---

--Serenity's pov--
"That's what happened, sensei." Sasuke said while smirking at Naruto.
"Damn Naruto, I never knew you had it in you to actually kiss someone and that by sneaking up on them, I'm impressed.
"Teme! You promised you won't tell anyone about what happened between Hinata-chan and I!" Naruto exclaimed. He looked very embarrassed and was blushing madly while avoiding any eye contact with everyone poor guy.

"Ok, Naruto, what time did you tell Hinata for the date?" I asked.
"I told her six." Naruto said, still blushing
"Ok, Naruto, you will leave my house at 5:30 pm to get Hinata,you should arrive there by 6:05. Try to start up some conversion when the both of you are coming, and please don't talk about only yourself. Try to get to know her, and don't make things awkward, am I understood!" I explained

"I understand sensei but what abouts clothes and food and what will the others do?" Naruto asked
"I was getting to that. Sasuke and kakashi will set up the table for your date, which will be held at the back of my house. There is a very nice scene there. Sakura and I will style you up, and don't worry about food. There is a whole selection of it on the menu. When you need anything, just tap on the bell on your table, and one of us will be at your service." I replied with a large smile plastered on my face.

"Why do we have to set up the table? Can't you have your clones do it? " Sasuke asked, a bit annoyed.

"I already have a lot of clones preparing the food and Naruto's clothes. I don't know my limit when it comes to shadow clones, so I don't want to risk it. And I said set up the table, so that's what you are going to do." I replied back
"Hn!"
"Are you questioning my authority, uchiha!? " I questioned with a brow raised
"No ma'am." He replied
"Ok, let's head to my house to finish the preparations we are running out of time." As I said that, i body flickered us to my house, and we all got to work. I had one of my clones show Kakashi and sasuke where to place the cooked food and show them which part of the house I want arranged for the date. Sakura and I were also working hard to make sure Naruto looked good for his date. I took his measurements to make sure my estimation was right and gave him the best skin and hair treatment even though I knew he didn't need it. We all worked hard, and it was finally time for Naruto to go and pick up his date.