THE JONIN TEA BREAK

Hello guys, this is the continuation of my last chapter and there will be a small Kakashi pov so watch out for it.

"Really Serenity Really" Kakashi said whiles looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Heyy, it's not my fault ok. I couldn't find you and I was getting a bit impatient so I decided to punch you out. Turns out I miscalculated the amount of chakra used and blew up the whole training ground." I said whiles pouting.

Kakashi just gave me a disapproving look and started walking away. I run after him and asked him where he was going because we had alot of time left.

"I'm going to the Akamichi barbecue place." Kakashi replied.
"Why are you going there it's not even lunch time yet?"  I asked a bit confused.
"I guess you wouldn't know since you just came back but most jonins go for tea breaks there around this time." Kakashi replied.
"Ohhh. But we can't go there looking like this." I said pointing at our clothes.
" we have to manage since we can't go home and change right   now." Kakashi said still walking ahead of me.

I could clearly see that Kakashi was angry at me for blowing up training ground 24 but it's was not my fault. I am still new to this whole chakra thing and for someone with no training I am doing pretty good. I know i was a bit careless with the move I pulled cause it could have killed us but I just miscalculated the amount of chakra used and ended up levelling the whole place and I think a bit of 25 not that I'm going to tell him. I really need to do something for him to at least look at me. If I mix my water, a bit of wind and a bit of my fire chakra, I should be able to somehow clean as up.

I run up to kakashi and stood infront of him whiles holding the ram handsign. He looked at me with a questioning look but I just ignored him and started releasing my chakra, water first which started swirling around us, cleaning all the dirt but leaving our clothes and hair wet. I then went on to release a bit of my wind and fire chakra which ended up drying us off nicely.

"WOW! What kind of jutsu is this? and you have 4 chakra nature's!" Kakashi asked me shocked by what I did.

" yes I have all the chakra nature's with the exception of lighting. I made this jutsu when I went on the long term mission. You know how hard it is when you don't have any where to bath and wash your clothes and this jutsu cleans you quickly but showers are better." I replied happily.

"Still it's awesome teach it to me sometime." Kakashi said

"Sure Kakashi-kun~~. Oh and head to the barbecue place I will be there in 5 ok." As I said that I shunshined to my house to make clones and instruct them on what to do.  It was simple really, 2 clones for Naruto's date outfit, 4 for lunch, naruto and hinata's dinner and the teams dinner.

-------kakashi's pov
I was about to reply to Serenity but she had already shunshined away so i kept on walkingto the barbecue place. I have a feeling that she is off to prepare for Naruto's date, lunch and dinner for the team. She works soo hard to make everybody happy yet she wants nothing in return. She really is a gem, a very sweet and beautiful person. I'm very lucky to have met her.

Before I could continue my thoughts, I realised that I had entered the barbecue place and was heading toward the jonin lounge there.

When I entered I heard some say "Wait am I dreaming or is this kakashi. He hasn't come for one of these meetings for more than a year now!" Seriously Anko just can't shut up now everyone jonin knows I'm here. I just ignored the other jonin and sat beside guy, kurenai, Anko, yugao(who's here for the first time), Asuma, Genma and Hayate.

"Oh my eternal rival! Your youth still shines as bright as the sun! where is your assistant! I heard her flames of youth are very bright! " Guy exclaimed
"Huh did you say something guy." I said ignoring guys question. Guy just sulked and said something about me being soo hip or something.