1 - [Minsung] Birthday present 🔞,🩵 (👀)

Do you all remember that one mc episode when it was Minho's bday and they "gifted" him Han in a bow??

Well I do and I exaggerated it a bit hehe

I have to admit that I don't know anything about all this mc stuff so lets ignore that haha

_________________

Ship: Minsung (couple)

Genres: smut & fluff (& teasing)

"real life" au

TW: none

Kinks: mirror (Voyeurism and Exhibitionism)
Wearing a bow

Top: Minho
Bottom: Jisung

_________________

Today was another episode of mc for Minho, the only different thing being his birthday lurking around the corner. But he never really got the hype behind birthdays and wasn't that exited, that's why he nearly forgot his special day being already tomorrow.

The lilac haired boy was on his way to where they were always recording the show, it wasn't that far away and he had decided to walk, enjoying the fresh breeze caressing his features. Seoul wasn't quiet, especially not at this hour, it was late afternoon, the episode being later than usual.

All the noises of the many cars heading home, teenage groups going out enjoying the night and the kids being dragged home by their parents to go to sleep made their way to Minho, the latter somehow enjoying the liveliness of this city.

To his luck, no one noticed him and he was able to enter the building without any paparazzi following him. He went straight to the usual room where he would receive his script of the episode, get his clothes and make up done.

Inside the building were many stuffs running around, getting everything ready and he felt like a small, relaxed point in the middle of chaos. With a smile around his lips he made sure to not be in anyone's way and entered the room.

Minju greeted him with her bright and polite smile, she bowed lightly and he bowed back, smiling wider. "Hey Minho! Ready for this episode?", she grinned, a knowing and somehow teasing glint in her voice and eyes. But the taller didn't exactly knew what she meant, "Always.", he responded.

Is something special happening today?

Where is my script?

One of the managers came over to him, signaling him to go change his clothes as she handed him black pants, jacket, tie and a white button down shirt. He did as he was told, returning quickly.

Minju had changed in the meantime as well, now wearing a jeans skirt and a jeans jacket. She already sat at the make up stand, someone covering her pretty face in too much make up.

"Lee, please sit down as well.", the same manager approached him again and he obeyed, sitting down, waiting for his face to be covered in all this stuff that apparently should make him more beautiful. Why do we need it again?

But he went along with it, waiting for his script.

But when he still hadn't gotten it when they started setting up the cameras he got suspicious, "Excuse me?", he politely asked the manager next to him, she nodded, "Where's my script for today's episode?"

Her eyes widened, "Oh! Did no one tell you? The fans wished for an episode without a script, and we thought that both you and Minju are experienced enough to play it off perfectly. That's why there are no scripts for today.", she explained, eyeing the younger worriedly.

One-shots [STRAYKIDS]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें