6 - [Minsung] Hidden feelings 🩵, 👀

I know I said I'd write on a Chanlix os next, and I promise to do so soon! But this idea came up in my head and I couldn't stop myself from writing it down...

I feel guilty but I hope you'll enjoy nonetheless :) And I promise to write on a Chanlix os soon cause I have an idea now! Ly <3
_________________
Minho and Jisung are both police officers and good friends, they even live together after all these years of trusted friendship. They tell each other everything, well nearly everything. Because that they both fell in love with each other never left their mouths.

But when Jisung gets drugged on a mission, Minho's life gets turned upside down, in many ways.

_________________

Ship: Minsung

Genre: fluff & teasing

Kinks: none

TW: none

_________________

"Hurry! We nearly got him!", the brunette, fuelled with adrenalin, shouted through his headset. He and four other police officers were following the robber they've been searching for years. And finally they had a chance to get him.

The brunette was sad that his favourite co-worker wasn't with them right now but Jisung had other important tasks to do. He was currently following a drug dealer, at least that's what Minho been told.

"Okay, Minho, get over to the lonely street and wait there, we will chase him to you. We hope to catch him earlier but in case we don't, you're our last chance." "Copy that Hongjoong! Good luck!"

"Good luck, Minho! And hopefully we see each other today at the bar, celebrating our closed case.", were the last words of the Cruella haired man before he focused on their job again.

"Same! See you then!", Minho said, before his eyes focused on the road again, scanning the crowds walking by. He, for some reason, felt uneasy. As if something was off, even though he couldn't spot something odd between all the people in front of him. They were passing by with happy smiles as always.

But he had an uneasy feeling inside his chest, which made him look around even more careful. Yet he couldn't spot anything.

Time was passing by weirdly, it was running like there was no tomorrow and somehow it was creeping like a turtle. Weird.

He tried to focus on his work, yet he couldn't. And he didn't know why, he just felt like something's off. He felt it deep down his chest. But since he saw nothing fuelling this feeling he tried to ignore it and look for Hongjoong.

But the younger never came, in fact, Minho was forced to stand there for a whole hour and nothing happened. On one side he was glad, since it was warm and many people were around, not the best circumstances for chasing a criminal, but on the other side it felt weird having nothing to do.

And the uncertainty of not knowing if the criminal was coming down here was nagging on his nerves. In the end of that whole hour he was a nerveless wreck.

And he nearly had a heart-attack as suddenly his phone rang. But as soon as he heard Hongjoong's voice over the speaker he felt relieved, "We got him Minho!", the man cheered, immediately infecting the elder with his cheers. A smile played around the brunette lips, relief washing over him as a weight dropped from his shoulders.

"Finally!", he smiled. "Yes! Will I see you at the bar tonight?" "Yes of course! I will ask Jisung to come too, he will be glad to hear the good news.", Minho informed the younger, a warm feeling spreading in his chest at the thought of his best friend.