2 - [Minchan] Give me your silent cry🎧(🩵)

Where they have been friends as long as they can remember. However, developed feelings somewhere on the way and since neither of them wanted to risk their precious friendship with their feelings, the two grew apart. 

Chan running an aspiring company, being successful, not knowing what happened to his lovely best friend. Little did he know how Minho was actually doing....

But one day Minho finally decides to vent to the elder, after they have been chatting for months once again.

_________________

Ship: Minchan

Genre: angst (& fluff)

TW: depression / being in a slump

_________________

Everything hurt. 

His head. 

His bones. 

His lungs.

His heart. 

Especially his heart. 

And he didn't even know why, the only thing the brunette was registering being his own warm tears running down his cheeks, his chest tight and heavy. 

He wanted it to stop. 

His thoughts.

The tears.

This pain. 

This feeling of nothing. 

Everything. 

Everything was too much.

What would happen if he just disappeared like this?

Would someone notice?

Would someone care?

Would there be any change?

He was so deep in this hole that his rational thinking shut itself down. And instead of coming up with the truth, his mind flooded with even more humiliating points in his life. 

His dad who had left him and his mum at such a young age, when he had been bullied in primary school, when his first best friend left him and spread rumours and lies about him, when he fell in love with his new and only best friend. 

Why did he stumble from bad things happening into other bad things happening?

Don't I deserve to be happy?

His tears wouldn't stop, his heart aching. He just wanted to scream. Scream all his pain and agony away. Loose himself in shouting this miserable feeling out into the world, maybe someone would hear him?

But at the same time he wanted to stay quiet. No one should know how he really felt. He didn't want to be a burden. What if people started to treat him differently? Think about him differently?

He couldn't let that happen. 

But slowly, everything was becoming too much. All this overwhelming emotions, all this pain, all this overthinking. Every day was the same, nothing happening, just him, his thoughts and the silence. 

Suffocating silence. 

Numbness. 

Nothing. 

He felt like nothing. 

Deep inside, he didn't feel alive at all. 

He was alone.

Crying himself to sleep. His heart tight and painful. 

When had been the last time he was genuinely happy?