4 - [Seungjin] More than enemies 🩵

Where Hyunjin and Seungmin hate each other. Their two friend groups would get along if it wasn't for them always bickering. However, none of their friends knew that the two have a little secret.

And at a party shit is about to go down... did you ever kiss someone blindfolded?

The game they will be playing is originally from an ATEEZ story! Its not my idea and I loved the story!! Its called: "Blind Kiss I seongjoong", you can find it in my ATEEZ reading list if you're interested :)

_________________

Ship: Seungjin

Genre: fluff

High school au

TW: none

_________________

"What are you doing here?" Seungmin's annoyed voice snapped at a certain black haired male, the younger's friend groaning at the brunette's harsh words.

Seungmin gave Hyunjin a disgusted look, looking him up and down. The elder turned around, spotting the bratty boy, glaring at him. "Watching the girls dipshit.", he shot back, shaking his head in disbelieve.

"Well move bitch because you're leaning on my locker.", Seungmin glared back, unfazed, "I don't want your scent on there." "No chance shorty.", Hyunjin grinned cockily, crossing his arms in front of his chest, winking at the brunette, who fake gagged.

"You're literally not even an inch taller than me, where did you learn maths? Primary school?", Seungmin shook his head. His lilac haired friend groaning in the background, being done with this daily bickering, he turned around, pretending to not know the two.

"You're 5'10, I'am 5'10.5 so I am indeed taller than you shorty.", Hyunjin stood his ground, raising his head to demonstrate their height difference.

Seungmin walked up to the elder, his eyes shining in annoyance as he poked the taller's chest with his index finger. The two were now remotely close, their eyes interlocking strongly. Hyunjin with still a grin around his lips, Seungmin just starring at the pretty black haired.

"Why do you even remember how tall I am? When did I tell you in the first place? Obsessed much I would say.", the younger chuckled, tilting his head, their breaths gently tickling on the others lips.

Hyunjin scoffed, "Oh please, the only obsessed one is you, you always have to argue with me whenever you see me."

"Hyunjin let it be.", suddenly the voice of a shorter blonde interrupted the two, his broad appearance walking towards them. He narrowed his eyebrows, "Maybe, when you pretend to hate each other the next time you shouldn't stand like that.", he smiled teasingly, pointing at their indeed interesting position.

Their bodies were close, nearly touching, Hyunjin leaning against the locker, the younger trapping him there. Both seemed relaxed with the smaller having his index finger still poking the elders chest. Their faces were close, both able to feel the other's warm breath on their skin. They hadn't even noticed how close they stood.

Quickly and with a disgusted face, Seungmin stepped back, releasing Hyunjin from his place. Both scoffing at the same time. "Me and that dumb bitch have nothing to do with each other.", the younger clarified, holding his head high.

"I never said otherwise.", the blonde chuckled, raising his hands in defeat, "Come on Hyunjin we have physics now." "I'm coming Chan!", the black haired exclaimed, before he shot Seungmin one last side eye and walked off.

Seungmin remained on his place, starring after the elder who giddily jumped around his blonde friend, the two talking about something he couldn't hear anymore.