11 - [Seungjin] Keep it 🔞, 👀

Just two lovers having a sleepover

------------------------

Ship: Seungjin (Seungmin x Hyunjin)
Genre: smut & teasing
High school au
TW: mention of Homophobia

Kinks: begging, edging, bondage, choking, praise, degradation, hair pulling, teasing, cum control, a lot of cursing, (protected sex)

Top: Hyunjin
Bottom: Seungmin

------------------------

Seungmin sat on the comfortable bed of his boyfriend, cosily cuddled into the elders side, enjoying his warmth while a movie was playing on the other side of the room. The brunette was wearing one of the taller's sweatpants and a shirt, which he had stolen from Hyunjin half a year ago. 

They were having a sleepover, comfortably cuddled up against each other under the blankets with snacks and Harry Potter playing in the background. However, Seungmin hadn't paid a single piece of attention to the movie the whole time because of his boyfriend. 

Hyunjin, in fact, had been playing with the strands of the younger's sweatpants, always brushing close along to the brunette's sweet spots, obviously teasing him. The black haired even had gone that far to letting his hand travel all over his boyfriend's thighs, knowing how sensitive Seungmin was there. 

A sigh, nearly whimper, rolled over the younger's lips, as his head felt dizzy, a certain warmth prickling through his body as his stomach churned. Hyunjin's lips curled into a subtle smirk, fully enjoying the whole situation. 

He wasn't going to lie. He was equally – if not even more – turned on by this whole situation as his boyfriend. His grey sweatpants doing him no good in hiding his physical reaction to hearing the younger moan and whimper from time to time because of his touches. 

There was one problem though, the two lovers weren't alone. Being at Hyunjin's home with the elders parents there. And the old couple wasn't aware of their son and his 'best friend' being in a committed relationship, moreover, they would kill their son if they knew, because they were homophobic. 

They had made their opinion about gay people crystal clear multiple times, openly hating on them, not knowing their own son was one of them.

That didn't stop said male from shamelessly flirting and touching his boyfriend though, giving Seungmin a hard time with keeping all the noises to himself. 

He was growing more desperate with every second, moving his lower body towards Hyunjin and his touch, groaning lowly to still try to be as subtle and quiet as possible. He felt way too hot under the thick covers, his face and body burning.

"Aww Minnie, do you like this huh?", the black haired challenged with a smug smile around his plump lips as he felt the younger scooting closer once again.

Instead of a verbal response, a frustrated yet excited groan could be heard from the brunette. The latter fully enjoyed his boyfriend's large hands roaming all over his thighs, not being able to hide how much he was reveling in it.

As Hyunjin's hand kept occasionally drifting off into the direction of the younger's dick, the latter felt his blood boiling, closing his eyes to intensify the feeling of ecstasy and pleasure.

He breathed out a stuttered "F-Fuck." as he moved his hip up to cause the taller's hand to touch him completely.

Hyunjin meanwhile forgot about the movie too, fully giving himself to teasing and pleasuring his boyfriend as he himself enjoyed the situation quite a lot more than he maybe should have. And his body exposed him as he subconsciously moved closer too, feeling his system flooding with prickling warmth of excitement.