𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Sheridan picked up the phone at the salon, only to be greeted by Damon's demanding voice. "You need to come to the Grill. Now," he barked, sounding urgent. Sheridan couldn't help but roll her eyes in annoyance - it seemed that Damon was completely oblivious to social cues and couldn't take a hint. Despite her frustration, she wondered what could be so important that he felt the need to interrupt her work and demand her immediate presence.

"Well I could do that but I think I'd rather entertain the idea of being shot at by a firing squad than being in a room with you right now, bye now," She hung up the phone and not even three seconds later it rang again.

"Sheridan I'm being deadly serious I need you down here," Damon spoke quickly, he wasn't being completely truthful with her, wanting her to come only to use her as a distraction for Klaus, but this was the only way he could keep Elena safe, so if he had to hurt Sheridan's feelings in the process, it was worth it.

Sheridan, feeling a little disappointed, reached out and turned the sign on the salon door to signal that it was closed. The day had been rather slow, with only a handful of customers coming in for haircuts and treatments. She sighed as she walked towards the coat rack, feeling a little deflated from the lack of business. She put on her jacket, zipping it up to her neck, and then reached for her keys to lock the door behind her. As she stepped out into the crisp, cold air, she glanced back at the salon, hoping that tomorrow would be a better day. the door, making her way down to the Grill. Tormenting Damon now being her top priority.

Damon was waiting for her on the sidewalk outside of the Grill, a frown etched across his face as he watched Sheridan make her way down the street. He didn't bother trying to hide his annoyance, knowing that she was probably doing this intentionally just to annoy him as well. He sighed as she approached, crossing his arms as he waited for her to get close enough.
"Go inside," He told her once she was in earshot, "Caroline needs to speak to you, she's near the door."

She stopped in her tracks at the instruction, looking at him with slight suspicion. "What for?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of him, knowing when he was bullshitting her.

"She just wants to talk, come on," He waved her through the door instead of answering her question, opening it up for her and motioning for her to go in, "I'll be a few minutes."

Entering the bar, Sheridan scanned the bar unable to spot Caroline, however, she accidentally made eye contact with Klaus, leading her to duck down and hide herself from his sight. She, like always, was not in the mood for him or his brother next to him.

"How's it going down there?" Alaric had just walked through the door along with Meredith, looking down at the girl questioningly. "Just hanging around," Sheridan replied meekly, too embarrassed by the whole situation. Alaric grabbed her hand and pulled her up, offering to order the two girls drinks while they made their way over to the pool table. On their way Klaus intercepted, pulling Sheridan away, leaving Meredith.

"Oh, absolutely not," Sheridan mumbled to herself as she gently tugged her arm back from the blonde Mikaelson, attempting to walk around him. Her hair slicked back into a bun, so she couldn't even hide behind her hair. Licking her red-coated lips, she looked up and meekly replied "Hello." scared of his attitude towards her, especially after kicking both him and Damon out of the salon.

"No, no, no," he said gripping her arm tightly once more before spinning her around, "I need to talk to you."

"Let's take a breather, shall we?" He held out his hand for her to take so he could escort her outside. Obeying reluctantly, she took the hand and let him lead her to wherever.

"I hope you know I'm not coming out of my own free will," She informed him, "It is because I am very scared that you will just rip my head off."

"Would I do that?" he replied, his tone dripping in arrogance. He stopped walking leading her to where nobody else was around, "I just need to have a chat with you."