𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

The door of the salon opened and a man stepped inside, holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hand. He looked around for a moment before walking towards Sheridan, who was busy pouring out wax beads. As soon as Sheridan noticed the man, she turned to face him with a friendly smile. The man then spoke up, saying "Delivery for Miss Noel." He then handed over the bouquet of flowers to Sheridan, who looked at them with a sense of confusion.

"Can you leave them on the counter, please?" She said, confused about why there were for one, now flowers on her counter, and two, who sent the flowers. Damon would not have come around so easily, so he was ruled out of the suspect list. So who else would it be?

The delivery man left in a hurry. Wax now melted, she walked over to the counter, picking up the bouquet. A note was slotted in between two of the flowers, carefully plucking it out she began to read.

I think it's about time we talked,
-Klaus.

"Oh shit," Sheridan muttered under her breath, anxiety filling her, not knowing what to expect. Maybe she knew too much and this was a plot to lure her out and become a human capri sun, she didn't know and honestly but she wasn't willing to find out. Their heart-to-heart was meant to be just a one-time thing and it was now obvious Klaus hadn't taken it that way.

She carefully tucked the bouquet into one of the vases that were sitting on the counter and waited, not able to shake off her nerves.

What did he want to talk to her about?

Was he just going to confront her with everything she knew or there was something else going on?

Sheridan decided to take her mind off it temporarily by continuing to turn on the wax machines. But her curiosity will not let go of her easily. So, she was going to be thinking about it until he actually came.

Bonnie had left early in the morning, taking Sheridan's bed while the older woman slept on the couch, around the time the girl started to get ready for work, she decided she was going to speak with her mother which the older woman had encouraged. Bonnie's happiness should be Bonnie's main priority right now. The girl today was alone in the salon as it was just before opening, with no one to keep her company.

As if she had jinxed herself, in walked Alaric. Sheridan immediately looked over at Alaric who was casually leaning against the doorway, his hands shoved into his pockets. His gaze was fixated on her and when she noticed it her heart sank a little bit more.

"So, we're doing this then." She said, her tone laced with both annoyance and weariness.

"Because I know he's told you what I said," Sheridan replied, "And as much as I love Elena I stand by what I said."

"You stand by what you said?" Alaric's eyes narrowed as he folded his arms and looked over at Sheridan, taking his time to observe her, and she could tell that his focus was 100% on her.

Alaric was being... calm?

And she couldn't help but feel like there was something else to it and that she shouldn't trust his nonchalant attitude. So, she crossed her arms and looked back at him with her eyes filled with a bit of scepticism.

"He didn't tell you did he?" She sighed, grabbing two brooms and passing him one as she began to sweep the floor.

Sheridan narrowed his eyes even more as he took the broom from her hands, silently questioning what it was that Damon didn't tell him. He took a moment to listen as he slowly began to move the broom over the floor.

His eyebrow lifted slightly for a moment as he asked:

"No, he didn't tell me a thing."

"Well I dropped myself in that didn't I," She kissed her teeth, "Get sweeping Alaric, I'm not letting you just stand around here for free."