Chapter Fifty-Three

A little while later, Wanda walked out of her room in her black one-piece bathing suit. Her red curls were pulled up in a high ponytail, leaving them to brush against the base of her neck as she moved around. Her black platform flip-flops made a popping noise against the tile floors of the fourth floor as she walked up the hall to the elevators; she stopped in front of the elevator, waiting for the others to join her. She leaned against the wall and pulled a book out of the bag she had over her shoulder and opened it up to where she was last reading before she crossed her arms over the net-like material of her bathing suit that was over her abdomen. She started reading her book as she tapped her heel against the wall. Yelena and Kate came over next; the blonde girl was wearing a black string bikini with a red dragon design over it. She had a matching cover up that consisted of a short skirt and a cropped tank top, her matching red shoes slapping against the floor as the pair made their way over to the redhead. Kate had her own pink and white bathing suit with roses decorating it with little lacy decals on the underside of the top. She had her towel draped over her arm, her shorts unbuttoned and the waistline folder over. Wanda closed her book and tucked it back in her bag. She greeted the two girls and waved at Lila, who wasn't far behind them. The fourteen-almost-fifteen-year-old, who was wearing her own black and white suit with feathers on it, grinned at them. She walked over to her sister and the other two teenagers, she leaned against the wall like Wanda, mimicking how she was standing.Wanda smirked to herself at the brunette's action, it was no secret that the redhead was someone the younger teen looked up to. Penny was the last one to walk over to the girls, the boys were already downstairs in the pool. Pietro no doubt had worn his swimsuit under his suit, as soon as the party had ended he used his powers to get to his room and take off his suit. Peter had already swung down the stairs and into the pool in the training room area. The five girls climbed into the elevator and rode it all the way down to the training room. They arrived at the training floor and walked down the hall towards the large pool. The girls took off their swimsuit covers except for Penny, who's swimsuit was a swim dress that fell to her thighs. Wanda sat on the edge of the pool, her book in hand, while she moved her feet back and forth in the pool. Yelena jumped in the pool, pulling Kate with her, making the brunette yelp in surprise. Lila laughed at the pair and slipped into the pool herself, she swam over to her brother who jumped up in the pool and pushed her head under the water.

"Hey!" she yelled, her head popping back up from the water as she grabbed his arm.

He laughed and started splashing the water at her.

Wanda dodged the water and used her powers to block herself from getting splashed. She laughed as Peter popped up from under the water, grabbing Kate's leg and making her scream. The brunet teenager laughed happily to himself as he started quickly swimming away from Yelena, who was chasing him around the pool. Wanda laughed lightly to herself and continued to read her book.

"Come on Wands!" Peter called, motioning for the redhead to join them.

She waved him off, "I'll join you guys in a few minutes." she announced, flipping another page in her book.

The brunet nodded, "I'll keep you to it...." he looked around the room, "has anyone seen P?"

Pietro laughed and stepped out from behind one of the chairs and grabbed Penny by the waist. She squealed as he put her on his shoulders, she laughed before trying her best to get down.

"Hey what's this for?" she asked.

"Wanna go for a swim princessa?" he asked, she could hear the mischievousness in his voice.