010.

belly had arranged a date for cindy and matt at the boardwalk. she could tell cindy liked the boy, so she took it in her own hands to get them together.

sophia had to leave for work. she and cindy's dad would be back for the fourth.

"you guys look really cute." susannah smiled at the girls. "you two are gonna have so much fun tonight."

"we're just going to see a movie." belly commented.

"you look nice, hon. I can't believe crop tops are back." Iaurel laughed, looking at her friend.

"remember how I thought I was such hot shit in that baby tee I wore freshman year?" susannah bended over, laughing. "have fun tonight."

"are you guys not driving with us?" laurel asked.

"um... didn't belly tell you?" the blonde woman questioned.

"she has a date." cindy tried to ease the tension.

"sorry, mom. mm, his name is cam." belly explained.

"yeah, his mom works at the club." susannah said excitedly. "really nice boy, very smart. like, harvard smart."

"it's fine." laurel smiled. "of course you can go.
I've dragged you to enough of these book parties over the years. have a great date."

downstairs, the boys were playing videogame while they waited for the girls. jeremiah was the first one that turned around and looked at them when they came down.

"damn!" jeremiah whistled and abandoned his controller.

"are you kidding?" steven complains "no. yeah, fine, just abandon the game completely, jere."

"you...two...look... hot." the boy complemented looking at the two girls, as he spun belly and then cindy.

"hey, hey, hey, stop flirting with my sister." steven looks around at the three teenagers and his face got a surprised expression.

"shut up, steven." belly hissed as jeremiah put his arms around both girls' shoulders.

"no, you shut up." he bit back. "you two look good though."

cindy looked over at conrad's direction, his eyes were scanning her. she looked back over at jeremiah trying not to blush.

she was going on a date yet whenever conrad looked at her she would turn red.

now that was shitty.

"you guys are driving with us, or are you meeting us there?"

"I'm not going to the book party. I'm going to the drive-in." belly announced.

"with who?" jeremiah questioned, but belly's attention was now at her phone.

"i gotta go," belly quickly looked at herself in the mirror, making sure she looked good.

"dude, dude, focus. come on." steven complained again and cindy laughed.