꧁ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 ꧂

Emely Blakely (Altiery): Daughter of Mickey Altiery, 17, loves horror and romantic movies, likes to listen to Lana del Rey, Hobby is to journal. (Friends with Tara, Sam, Chad, Mindy, Anika, Quinn)

Ethan Landry (Kirsch): Son of officer Bailey, 18, likes horror movies, psycho, Hobby is to kill people.

Tara Carpenter: Half sister to Samantha Carpenter, 19, loves to focus in only the future, disobeys her sister, Hobby is to spend time with chad

Samantha Carpenter: Related to Tara Carpenter, 24, takes care of her sister a lot, is related to Billy Loomis, Hobby is to Babysit.

Mindy Meeks-Martin: Twin of Chad Meeks-Martin, 18, has a girlfriend named Anika Kayoko, is a scary movie nerd, Hobbies is to be a horror Fanatic.

Chad Meeks-Martin: Twin of Mindy Meeks-Martin, 19, thinks of Tara Carpenter 24/7, was an athlete, Hobbies is to hang around.

Anika Kayoko: Friends with Chad, Tara,Sam, Ethan, and Emely, is the girlfriend of Mindy Meeks-Martin, 19, has a good sense of fashion, Hobbies is to be positive.

Quinn Bailey (Kirsch): Sister of Ethan Landry (Kirsch), 19, is "very kind", hobbies is to kill people.

When Emely Blakely started a new life in New York with her best friends Tara and Samantha Carpenter, Mindy and Chad Meeks-Martin, she locked eyes with Ethan Landry, she soon fell for the boy but he fell harder for her, he had an obsession with the girl so such that he couldn't kill her. He didn't have the courage to stab someone like Emely, for now.....

★ミ ミ★