✰☆ 𝒲ℯ𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒟𝒶𝓎 ☆✰

The next day I woke with blood still on the floor, I groaned as I got to cleaning right away early in the morning, I didn't have much sleep last night, it was all a blur. Only thing I remember was Brian's dead body on my floor.

AFTER I WAS done cleaning I got ready quickly and ate an apple while watching YouTube on my phone.

*BUZZ*

There's a call from Tara, I answered it "Hey T!" I answered.

"Hey Emely, so we actually have a change of plans, we are actually going to spend the night in Quinns and I's dorm"

"Why a sudden change?" I ask

"A guy was found dead in his apartment room"

"Who was it?"

"My friend Jason died" I hear Tara speak quietly. I mean he was pretty obsessed with film class, so the guy was a weirdo-

"Oh, well I'm sorry for him. I'm on my way and you can talk to me Tara." I reply hitting the inside of my cheek. It's a bad habit i do instead of biting my tongue.

"Okay, thanks Emely for caring, these assholes only think about him being some weirdo who was too obsessed with film class" she let out a sigh after the last sentence, I hope she doesn't know that I thought about that.

"I'm on my way right now t, love you be safe"

"Okay ''em drive safe and love you too" she responded with 2 kissing noise after, I did the same to her and hung up.

Should I tell her about my boyfriends death? Or~ He had it coming never mind, time to drive again.

I groan but wanted to see Ethan but I also wanted to see Tara and talk to her. I'm doing it for both, but let me get my keys now.

"EMELY, FINALLY YOU CAME!" Mindy yelled in excitement as she ran to gave me a warm loving hug.

"Woah Mindy, i missed you too!" I replied while patting her back repeatedly until she let go and sat back down to eat popcorn with Anika and watch the news, "Where's Ethan and Quinn, and Tara?" I ask walking to the kitchen, and immediately saw Tara, she hugged me and finally pulled back after a bit. "What was that about?" I asked.

"Sam over here almost made me flee the fucking state" Tara responded fixing her bangs.

"Tara I know we are not safe here anymore, there has been many killings close to us!" Sam stood up of her chair.

"I could see that asking that was a bad idea" I chuckled, they didn't, I should have been aborted. "So where is Ethan?" I ask after letting out a sigh

"Why? You wanna make out with him?" Chad said sipping his drink

"Haha, no" tell them about Brian MAKE UP SOMETHING "me and Brian broke up but! I don't wanna talk about it"

"Well uhm Quinn's in her room and Ethan's at Econ" Chad replied.

"Got it!" I gave two thumbs up and went to Tara's room and got her laptop and started to watch Netflix but was rudely interrupted by Quinn getting fucked in the other room, I rolled my eyes and pushed it aside until those groans turned to blood curdling screams, I quickly ran out of the room and got to where Tara was, she moved me behind chad.

"Run" Mindy said before Quinn's lifeless body was thrown to our direction and made Anika fall, screaming in fear, I was too focused on Quinn's lifeless body and not following Tara and Chad outside the door

"GUYSS COME ON!" Yelled Tara as she was signaling us to follow them, Mindy then turned to the masked killer

"Oh fuck" she said before he swiped his knife at her arm, she held her arm while groaning.