ꨄ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉 ꨄ

I WALKED TO THE bathroom and quickly undressed myself and take a warm bath, I tried to relax but the image of Anika being stabbed is still being replayed in the back of my head, how could someone like my father do that? I then get a call from an "unknown caller id". Strange. Whatever, I answered it.

"Hello?" I ask rolling my eyes, knowing that it's Ghostface.

"No-"

"Listen ghostass, if you are in my house might as well kill me already, in the bath asshole! Come and get me!" I yell at the phone waiting for a response.

Silence.

"Scared?" I ask smirking.

"I think I got the w-wrong number" said a male voice, stuttering.

"Oh shit, uhm, I'm sorry, it's just I've had a shitty day- It's whatever tho, who is this?" I asked bitting my nails.

"I'm Ethan Landry, is this Emely Blakely?" The man asks.

I sigh of relief left my mouth, "Sorry" I think of something to say "My mind got carried away, but yeah, hi Ethan" I reply already embarrassed at myself.

"H-hey" he says chuckling

"Sorry for asking but why did you want my number and who gave it to you?" I ask

"I just wanted to talk, and someone who you know uhm gave me your uh number" He replies sounding really shy.

I smile at his shyness, "What did you want to talk about Ethan?" I ask in a soothing voice.

"I just felt bad for you since you left mad, you left me alone with people who think I'm the murderer" He says sounding concerned, I wish I could tell him everything about my past and my trauma and- I just want to open up to him, he looks like the type of dude to help people and listens to people.

"Sorry Ethan, I just wanted to leave out of the situation, I just felt like I needed to leave them alone, they were just doing too much" I sighed before wiping away the tears from my glossy eyes.

"Oh, w-well no need to apologize, I completely understand, You know I'm always up to hearing your problems anytime Emely" Says Ethan.

"Thanks Ethan" I wipe my tears and chuckle a bit, "But uhm, this might be a bad time to me, I'm in the bath" I chuckle.

"Oh! Uhm, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to be distracting you" Ethan replies sounding shy.

"No worries, I'll call you later if your still up" I say smiling to myself. I could hear his stuttering breath.

"Oh uhm, yeah, I would still be awake for you- I MEAN! For you to call m-me" I hear his stuttering voice and could tell that his is already embarrassed.

"Alright talk to you later Loser" I chuckle before I hang up.

*TIME SKIP*

I finished my bath and went to my room where I changed into an oversized shirt and put some panties, since it was hot as hell and my air conditioner was being an ass. I laid back on my bed about to call Ethan but then get another call from an 'unknown called id' I answer it thinking it was Ethan. "Hey Ethan-"

"Hello Emely~" says a deep raspy voice.

"Why hello Mr. Ghostface" I answer getting my pepper spray from my nightstand.

"You know it's a bad idea laving the doors open, and with the murders going on, it's even worse" He says. I go to my bedroom door and lock it.

"What do you want?" I ask while walking to closet and getting a pair of sweatpants.