𖤐𝒰𝓁𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒾ℴ𝓁ℯ𝓃𝒸ℯ𖤐

I STARTED TO CHANGE out of my date clothes and look over to my closet for clothes to wear tonight, I was only wearing my black satin bra with matching lace panties. I then got a call from Tara, i went ahead and answered it.

"Hey what's up" i say

"Hey Emely, meet us at the train station close to that one street that you crashed last month" Wow, but also it wasn't my fault I though orange meant go but hurry cause then there's the red light which is stop. I have many speeding tickets. "Emely?"

"Yeah I heard you Tara" I replied, I then saw flashing lights coming from my bedroom window, considering that I wasn't wearing anything but lingerie. I got creeped out but it's prob just some cars headlights. "Okay I will be there soon T, see you at the train station then"  I hung up then went to check my window and saw no one. Not even a car. Whatever. As I turn around it went again. I checked the window and yet again I found no one and nothing, I saw the flashing lights again but this time I shut my curtains. Now lemme just change in peace.

 Now lemme just change in peace

(I didn't wear the beanie)

I proceeded to put on my converse and head out the door and walk my way to the train station. As I made my way out of the dorms from college I decided to walk to the train station. I walked for what seemed like forever until I saw the crew waiting for me at the entrance. We started walking down the stairs.

"Is this even a good plan?" Says sams boyfriend.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to"  Says Tara.

"So we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one? No thank you" Ethan's chimes in

"Let's just get to the theater, come on, in here" Tara speaks as she is about to enter the train.

"Yes, because it'll be much less scary at serial killer movie theater" Says Chad entering the train along with Sam, Tara, sams boyfriend, and I. It so crowded I felt everyone's body against mine and it made me claustrophobic. I saw Ethan and Mindy far behind. "Mindy! Mindy! Mindy!" Yelled out Chad as the train doors closed. Chad got ahold of me and so did Sam. Everyone was pushing and shoving. I couldn't even breathe correctly. This is probably the most uncomfortable position I've been in my whole life. Until everyone finally moved away from us.

"Where's Mindy?" Asked Sam

"She missed the train"  Spoke Chad "I was gonna wait for her but cute boy here dragged me on"

"I was trying to keep us together"

"By pulling us apart?" Said Tara, I already felt nervous of tonight, but Ethan and Mindy are not here with us

"It's okay it's okay, it's fine, she's with Ethan, she'll meet us there" Chad spoke as he put his phone back into his pocket. "Oh shit" he said looking at a direction. All of us turned around to where he was looking and we saw a person dressed up as ghostface, there we multiple people dressed up as the killer. I got an uneasy feeling so I hugged Tara's arm.