❤︎︎ 𝒮𝒽ℯ 𝓁ℴℴ𝓀𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒶 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂 ❤︎︎

"Tara, uhm I don't know about this costume!" I yell from her room, as I look in yeh mirror, I didn't feel very comfortable in it, it's cute, but too revealing.

"What are you talking about?" I hear Tara's voice coming closer to her room, she swung open the door and looked at me, "Jesus, Emely, You look-"

"I look super-"

"Hot" She faked a huge bite lip, making me laugh, "Sorry, it's just that, you're too insecure, litterly, you are the most amazing girl I've met" Tara says leaning on the door frame.We had this talk before. I should just deal with my problems later, I don't want to ruin Tara's night.

"Fine, I'll go with your costume idea, besides, no one can call me a slut with a bunny costume that you came up from Regina George" I chuckled, Tara rolled her eyes playfully while smiling.

"Come on" Tara then walks me outside, Tara's sister Sam, doesn't know we are going to a party. I hope not.

~At the party~

"Okay, so before we enter, all of our friends are here so don't be scared, if you need help call chad, he's all buff and shit" Tara patted my shoulder as if I was scared of a guy. I could easily kick him in the balls and call it a win. As we walked into the house we quickly got separated, I'm just going to get a couple of drinks to easily set the mood. As I walked to the kitchen, I was struggling to find my way since there was many girls and dudes making out, dancing, and overall having fun. Now that I think about it, I wore the wrong costume, I felt many hands on my ass when I was on my way to get a drink.

I finally made it to the kitchen, I got a couple of shots and made my way to the dance floor where I was a bit tipsy, then I noticed a guy in front of me who was a little tall. He started holding me closer to him and dancing with me, I felt uncomfortable, so decided to try to get him off me. "Hey let go asshole!" I yelled, he proceeded to get closer to me, "Assface! Get away from me!" I pushed him with all the force I had, then another dude came in front of me. "You heard dude, get away from her!" The tall guy, who appears to be 6"3, yelled, making the weird creepy rapist walk away.

He guy then turned to me, "Are you okay?" He asks, I try to regain my vision, I couldn't really see his face, but he did had a cardboard around his head. "Are you some type of troll?" I ask smiling, I heard him chuckled, he then grabs my hand and walks me to a less crowded room, "No, I'm not a troll" he said, finally I could see his face. He looked really handsome, he had brown fluffy curls, his eyes were hypnotic.

Ethan's POV:

Once I looked in her eyes she-she looks just like a dream, I fell and instant click to her, I can't make her my next victim, all my problems faded away. Her face looked angelic, what a perfect little creation for me to call her my own soon.

Back to Emely's POV:

"Uhm, do i know you?" I asked squinting my eyes.

"Oh, I am chads friend, Ethan, Ethan Landry" he replied with a small smile.

"Well, I'm Emely Blakely" I say smiling back, I then heard a fight going on close to the stairs. I start walking to the stairs, with Ethan following me. I then see a guy on the floor. Oh shit.

"What. The. Actual. FUCK!" Sam says grabbing Tara and I's arms, she pulled us outside, away from the mess. "Why are you guys here! There is a murderer outside, I'm trying to look out for you guys! But you guys won't listen!"

"We are past that! Why are we still talking about this!" I yell back, small silence.

"I agree with Emely, Sam, stop living in the past!, we are safe!" Tara yells.

"Until we are not anymore!" Sam yells before getting water thrown at her by a group of girls.

I know I said I was going to stop doing witchcraft, but they have no right to throw Sam water, just then Sam lunged herself to them and started trying to fight back but Chad stopped her. We all decided to got back home, since the night already finished. With this mess.