⁂ ℬℴℴ𝓀𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ ⁂

A SHIVER WENT DOWN my spine, "What does that mean?" I ask bitting my inside cheek, I am pretty worried already. I hear some muffled noises then hear Sam's voice.

"Hey em, uhm, this pretty serious so, you are going to have to hear it now" When Sam said that I started to think about all the possibilities that could come out of her mouth "Its important", the room went cold as she spoke that sentence, the seriousness sound of her voice alerted me that something was wrong.

"W-What is it?" I ask while still doing my bad habit. A small silence was happening.

"We are ending this whole mess"

"What does that mean?"

"We are killing this fucker"

*Time Skip*

ITS BEEN ONE HOUR since the call, Sam told me the plan and were we are supposed to meeting , I've been smoking all day non-stop. I'm so worried, nervous, scared, and mostly scared. It's pretty dangerous. Jasmine has been gone from the dorm pretty much all the time, we have lost contact I guess, I should probably call her. I proceeded to call jasmine and it led to no answer. I felt an uneasy feeling. I then got a call, I answered it.

"Hello?" I ask

"Hey it's Ethan, I just wanted to check up on you since I guess now you know the plan for tonight" Ethan replies.

"Yeah, Sam and Tara both told me the plan, are you coming along?" I ask bitting the inside of my cheek.

"Yeah, but I did have a question for you, I didn't wanted to call you because of tonight" I heard Ethan let out a sigh, "Would you like to hang out with me, today?" He asks. I could tell he was nervous to ask that, I widen my eyes as he asked, I was too, shocked. "Hello?, Emely?" He spoke.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here" I replied

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes, yes, I would love to hang out with you" as I replied, I heard him stutter and another male whispering voice saying "You got this man", I knew right away it was Chad. Since Chad and Ethan were friends, and Ethan's only friend was Chad. Or maybe it was one of his Econ friends, but I highly doubt it since they are all nerds, but we are just going to stick that it's Chad.

"That's g-great, uhm I'll pick you up at 5:35" He replied, I smile as I heard his nervousness trough the phone, this boy is the death of me.

"See you there pretty boy" I smile as I hung up the phone, the anxiety of tonight wore off quickly, I could only think of my "date" with Ethan, how could no girl like him, in my opinion, I love nerds, Freaks, And dilfs, like who doesn't. I gotta get ready for him now.

 I gotta get ready for him now