MATA PARVATI

Parvati, Uma or Gauri is the goddess of motherhood, strength, love, beauty, harmony, marriage, progeny

Parvati, Uma or Gauri is the goddess of motherhood, strength, love, beauty, harmony, marriage, progeny. Goddess Parvati, known by many other names, is the embodiment of the supreme Hindu goddess Parameshwari Adi Parashakti (Shiva Shakti) and belongs to the Shakta sect or In Hinduism there is a supreme or principal goddess and she has many qualities, forms and aspects. Each of his aspects is expressed with a different name, giving him more than 10,000 names in regional Hindu stories of India. Along with Lakshmi and Saraswati, she forms the trinity of Hindu deities (Tridevi). Mother Parvati is the wife of the Hindu god Shiva. She is the daughter of the mountain king Himachal and queen Maina. Parvati is the mother of the Hindu deities Ganesha, Kartikeya, Ashokasundari, Jyoti and Manasa Devi, and the stepmother of Ayyappa. In the Puranas she has been called the sister of Shri Vishnu. He is the original nature and cause. Shiva is the consciousness of the world and Parvati is the energy of the world. Mother Parvati is the mother of the world or Parabrahmaswarupini.

Maa Parvati's vehicle

Mother Parvati's vehicle is a tiger and Mother Durga's vehicle is a lion. Mata Durga is called Sherawali. Tiger is the vehicle of Mother Parvati. The tiger is a symbol of indomitable courage, ferocity, aggression and valor. These three characteristics are also seen in the behavior of Maa Parvati. All other sounds of the world seem weak before the roar of a tiger. Mother Parvati's heart is very soft. If the mother is worshiped with true mind and devotion, then every bad work becomes possible. One day Mother Parvati and Lord Shiva were sitting together. In jest, Shivji called Mata Kali. Mother felt very much and she left Kailash and went to a forest and did harsh penance. Meanwhile, a hungry lion reached there with the desire to eat Maa Parvati, but he sat there quietly.

Due to the influence of the mother, that tiger also sat there quietly for years with the mother doing penance. The mother had insisted that she would do penance here until she becomes Gauri. Then Shivji appeared there and went away after giving the boon to the goddess to be Gaura. Then the mother took a bath in the nearby river and later saw that a tiger was sitting there silently watching the mother carefully. When Mother Parvati came to know that this lion has been sitting here with her in penance for years, the mother was pleased and made him her vehicle as a boon. Since then the vehicle of Mother Parvati became a tiger.