Characters

Akum Bakum readers!!!!

Yes!! I get it!! Greet karna ka tareeka thoda casual hai....but that's how I'm!! Hope you don't mind! 😅

Anyways, guyzz this is your "Shaira" demonstrating her "tales".
This is my first book Guyz and I've literally zero experience in writing, but believe me, I'll try my best to make this story a really memorable and remembered one!

Buss hope you guyz show your extreme love and immense support to me throughout and make this story a milestone (atleast for me😁).

For the spoilers and recent updates friends, you can check the Instagram if @shairaholicx (talesofshaira) and you'll get notified by further updates.

Hope you guyz enjoy it. And wish to complete this journey together will you all till the very end. Love you!!!

Okay enough of my rants, let's get you introduced to my babies!!!!!!

~•°•~

AARYA SHEKHAWAT

28. Sharp, brilliant, clever, intimidating. The business tycoon of the country. Has the whole business world on her fingers. Is cold, rude and brutal. Lost her parents at 8.
Lives in her poems. Her poet self is beautiful, surreal, magnanimous and passionate for love.

~•°•~

MAHIR JAISINGH

25. Optimistic, enthusiastic, calm and composed.
Loves to travel, and eat. Foodie no-1. Law graduate and a jobseeker. A son to a divorced couple. Lives with his Ajji (grandmother).
Poetry lover. Obsessed with Shayra's poetry, his inspiration.

~•°•~

Other Important Characters:

Aahana Khan- Aarya's best friend
Kaurav Sharma- Mahir's bestfriend
Ranvijay Shekhawat- Aarya's Uncle
Jyoti Jaisingh (Ajji)- Mahir's Grandmother

Shekhawat Parent's

Shekhar Shekhawat- Aarya's Father
Meera Raj Shekhawat- Aarya's Mother (Status-Dead)

Jaising Parent's

Rishabh Jaisingh- Mahir's Father
Reva Kapoor- Mahir's Mother
(Status-Divorced)

_______________________________________

Hope you all enjoy this story. Keep showing your love and appreciate through the like and comments.

*All the images displayed in the story belong to their rightful owners, whereas the edits belong to me*

And more thing, if in any way I just anyone's feelings or moral beliefs, I'm extremely sorry for that in advance. Kindly forgive me. But please don't fill the comment section with hatred or disrespectful words. It's a high appeal from me.