New Book Alert!!

Akum Bakum!! 😁

Heyaaa people. Relax real! It's not a chapter update Guyz. Vo to Mera exam acha gya Aaj ka isliye socha kuch update kardu! 😁

So Guyz, vaise to I'm very late for this, but mai phir bhi kar deti hu. 😅

I've added another book into my collection. And here ys a shoru blurb about it.

"CHASE"
'Where Truth Prevails The Test of Time'

"CHASE"'Where Truth Prevails The Test of Time'

"

The more you run, the more I'll chase you, darling..."

In this gripping tale, witness the heartbreaking series of events that leave her shattered and destroyed.
She loved him. She believed him.
But he took away the very essence of her being - her life.

He loved her, but she had feelings for someone else. She was innocent and unaware of the harsh realities of the world. When he saw her happy with the other person, he backed down, only realizing later the grave mistake he had made.
He left her to suffer and ultimately perish.

But now, he has returned, fueled by a burning desire for revenge. He intends to inflict every ounce of pain, suffering, and harm upon her. He is determined to avenge her.

However, the question remains: will he be able to bring her justice?

Can he fight against the formidable force that is HER?

Join us as we uncover the story of CAPTAIN VEER PRATAP KASHYAP and his quest for vengeance amidst the chaos.

He will face off against the greatest villain of all time, the mafia gangsters, as well as his childhood love rival, YUVIK ROY.

But perhaps, there is someone else already on HER way to...?

Prepare yourself for a thrilling journey into the unknown.

And here's a quick teaser of it.

It's already published on wattpad. You can check my profile for the book. And I really hope ki jitna pyaar apne first monsoon ko Diya h utna ap Chase ko bhi de. ❤️

Chlo, I gotta go now, bcz kl bhi exam hai...😭

Tbtq ke liye, stay tuned to The First Monsoon.

See ya lovelies.
Take care.

Buyieee ❣️