Scrollstock update

Akum Bakum Lovelies!!!

Heyaa everyone. I'm here to make a quick announcement. The First Monsoon is now on Scrollstock!!!! Finally!!! 😁

The link to my Scrollstock ID is in my bio on Wattpad. You can also check my Instagram profile for the link. Also, I'll be posting the link in my announcement section, and in this chapter as well. So you can easily access my account.

Now about the chapters. So don't worry Guyz, the book is absolutely free, and not paid. The reason being, I wanted everyone to have access to my first book. So, there'll be no paying for reading the chapters. But one thing is, the first 2 chapters are absolutely free for everyone to read. But, afterwards the chapters will only be for followers.

(So...hehe, you know what I mean right? Good!
My readers are soo smart! 😉)

So tap fast, copy the link,, paste it in your chrome and enjoyy the chapters.

Another thing is that, I'm having my exams currently, because of which I'll not be updating the chapters on Wattpad for a while. I'll start posting from 20th May.

But here's the thing, I'll continue posting it on Scrollstock. As only 16 chapters are here on Wattpad, after 18 or 20 probably I'll be posting the next chapter, first on Scrollstock then on Wattpad. And trust me, you'll get frequent updates from then on. So whoever wants early update, go check my Scrollstock and enjoyyy!!!

Here's the link:

https://talesofshaira.stck.me/story/172192/The-First-Monsoon

Thankyou lovelies!

Buyiee!! 😚😚