16. Ready for Marriage?

When Aarya walked into the office of Malhotra Group of Industries, she was not ready for what chaos awaited her inside

As she entered the reception, the sound of her heels making her presence known to everyone, all heads turned towards her. As they recognised the figure, their eyes widened in surprise. Immediately Whispers and murmuring started in the reception hall, all results of the headlines circulating from the morning.

Aarya, unaffected by everyone's state, walked ro the receptionist, with her head held high and her she devil aura.

Even the receptionist was looking at her with wide eyes. Aarya reached the desk and tapped it, placing her perfectly manicured hand on the desk, she took off her glasses by the other. The receptionist was still staring at her, her mouth wide open, jaw touching the ground and eyes not blinking at all.

A few seconds passed and she did nothing. Aarya's impatience was increasing second by second. And the girl was not helping her at all. Now Aarya started was getting anger.

(Oh poor girl. Now what will happen?)
Author ducked in the corner.

"Are you done checking me out or you need me to pluck your eyes balls out and rub them clean so that you know who you're making wait?"
Aarya raised her her voice at the end of the sentence, which happen to bring the receptionist back to reality.

"S-sorry, so-sorry ma'am. I-im really sorry. V-vo actually I-I"... She didn't get the time to complete her sentence as Aarya cut her off.

"Listen, I don't have the time to waste here. I need to meet your Boss, Right. Fucking. Now. So you better tell me where he is."

The reception flinched due to fear. And why wouldn't she. It's Aarya Shekhawat who's standing in front of her. And that too, Angry Aarya.

(Oh good God, save that poor child)

"Ma'am si-sir is cur-rently in a meeting. You'll have to wait-"

"Wait? And Me? Do you even know what you're saying? Get me to the directors office now,-or you know what, just leave it. I'll myself go to him and do the honours."

Saying so, Aarya started to move towards the elevator. She was halfway through it when the reception came running in front of her and said catching her breath

"Ma'am please try to understand, he's in a meeting with an inventory. It's really important. Kindly wait here, I'll inform him immediately that you're here. Please ma'am."

Aarya's fists tightened and jaw clenched. She was ready to break her face right now, but seeing the pleasing look in the girls eyes, she resisted. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths to calm herself down. After a breath or two, she again opened her eyes and said,