The Tug Boat to My Heart!

(There is a last chapter in case you missed that, read it first, it's probably more interesting than this)

Noodlily noodle!

Look, this book isn't meant to be read in parts. It's a summer romance read that should be read in one sitting. But for many reasons it had to be uploaded in individual parts, which definitely made it slow. So I have to say thank you for all of you that stuck around for the weekly updates.

Again, I know this book doesn't lend itself to slow reading so I really appreciate you sticking with me, reading, voting, and commenting! Seriously, it's been a rough year and I felt like I was letting you down a lot but you still hung in there with me. So truly, thank you! You have no idea how much I appreciate you support!!

To my silent readers, thank you! You show up each week and though I might not know your name, I see you. Thank you!!

My voters! Thank you for that gesture of love and support!

Comments! I loved seeing how you enjoyed the highs of the book and felt discouraged by the lows! I appreciate you breaking your reading flow to leaving a comment!

Seriously, I don't know how to express it better but thank you for not dipping when you could have. It means a lot, I'm not joking.

Thank you a million times over! Muchas gracias! Heel erg bedankt! Merci beaucoup! Grazie mille! Tusen takk! Muito obrigado! Tack så mycket! Aad baad u mahadsan that! Ich danke dir sehr! Gelek sipas! மிக்க நன்றி mo dupe lowo yin lopolopo! बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद ඔයාට බොහෝම ස්තූතියි Много благодаря! Mauruuru nui koe! Maraming salamat! Շատ շնորհակալություն Děkuji mnohokrát! Terima kasih banyak! Mange tak! Dziękuję bardzo! огромное спасибо muito obrigado! Asante sana! Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều! তোমাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ Σε ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ! Çok teşekkür ederim! 非常感謝 매우 감사합니다!

بہت بہت شکریہ شكرا جزيلا شكرا جزيلا

Shout out to my commenters!

practical_cookie leahalex9 Soya82p LaraAmethyst HellandEarth ThatGodgirl17 Elle_for_luxe crackhead4ever Catclakat moonstarrynights _spalsh_ S_an_j027 NotIAmAmara writer6worm tiffanyhoward585 Savay_Sterling runnerslife WardaSaqib5 Amethyst24sapphire Psychoticreadertatt Sonicka19 itsjustchichi Firen_ice CoffeeRain_12 fate514forever notsoordinary08 101potato101 ThereseSuokas KeBeHa RoseHope21 Paradox_1234

Again, thank you so so much!!