Peter Parker - Feathers

Sometimes Peter liked to go for a walk around the city sometimes, to get somewhat fresh air.
But, nine out of ten times it usually ended up in someone needed Spiderman's help.
He heard a commotion down an alleyway like he usually did and entered expecting to see a woman in distress.
But, he was met with a group of men who had knives in their hands, screaming at a woman with large wings attached to her back.

"You fucking freak!" The shouted as they swiped their knives at you.
Peter watch feathers fall to the ground as you cried and tried to back away.
He quickly jumped into action and used his webs to drag the men away from you.
You finally broke free and cowered in the corner, covering your eyes while you heard the fight break out.
Eventually it all went quiet and you uncovered your eyes to see the man that had saved you.

"I didn't mean to cause any harm, I was trying to stay hidden and they came out of nowhere." You whispered he he reached his hand out to you.
You cautiously took it and let him help you stand up.

"I never come out... But, I needed some food and I thought I could sneak around enough and hide it under my coat, but they..." You whispered as Peter saw you begining to panic.

"Hey, it's okay. You're safe now, I'm not going to hurt you. Why don't you let me walk you home? And then maybe I can go get your groceries for you." He said, you looked at him with a mixture of confusion and shock.

"You would do that for me?" You asked as he smiled.

"Of course I would. I hope you can keep my secret though..." He muttered as you looked at him and smiled.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with my, Spiderman. As long as mine is safe with you." You replied making him chuckle softly.
It was nice, you hadn't interacted with anyone for so long.

Eventually you got back to your apartment and gave Peter the list of groceries you needed, after saying thank you over and over.
After he returned you unpacked the groceries while you talked together.

"Do you want to stay for dinner? I make a great lasagne." You said holding up a frozen lasagne making him chuckle softly.

"That would be nice actually. It's kind of nice to talk to someone that knows my identity. I can't explain it, but it's nice." He said making you blush and smile softly.

"Trust me it's nice for me as well, I don't get out much... Obviously." You muttered, putting the lasagne in the oven.

"Well, now you can say you have at least one kind of human friend."