Tony - Lonely Scientists

(tumblr request)

Tony entered the hospital and walked around the room, it was quiet and everyone was practically asleep.

He walked up to your bed and read your file.

"Lost your voice, huh? No family, no friends... Perfect." He whispered looking at you sleeping peacefully.

"You poor thing... You're so young." He whispered as he ran his hand through your hair.

"I don't think anyone will miss you anyway, sweetheart."

--

Tony looked down at your pale skin as he performed surgery on you.

After all the Avengers had left Tony he went...slightly, just a little bit insane.

"If this works you'll be very thankful... And if it doesn't work, something tells me you'll be thankful to be dead anyway." He muttered to himself as he continued the surgery.

--

You began to wake up, your throat hurting, all you wanted to do was scream in pain but you couldn't.

Suddenly a loud ringing noise began and you quickly blocked your ears.

Tony rushed forward and turned off a device that was attached to your neck.

"Woah, easy there." He said as he gently ran his hand through your hair.

You tried to speak but nothing came out as you looked at him in fear, he couldn't imagine how confusing this was for you.

Not only did you have no voice but Tony Stark was in front of you.

"Don't try to speak just yet, you were in a bad accident. You didn't have anyone in the hospital, no family, no friends, no partner." He said as he continued to play with you hair.

You began to cry as he sat down beside your bed.

"I know it's hard, but that's why I took you. Watch." He said before turning the device back on.

"Now, try to talk." He said as you stared at him.

"How?" You said in a robotic voice as your eyes widened.

Tony looked at you with excitement.

"Yes! Yes, perfect!" He shouted as you stared at him in shock.

"What the hell did you do to me!?" You shouted as his smile faded.

"I fixed you!" He shouted back, standing up causing the chair to fall back and create a loud sound.

You flinched and closed your eyes.

"I am dozing everyone, and no one is ever thankful!" He screamed as you opened your eyes and looked around, you saw a hand hanging out from a sheet.

"What the hell have you been doing?" You asked, if your voice wasn't a robot it would've been laced with fear.

"They don't have families, I gave them a chance." He said as your eyes widened.

"You're killing people!" You shouted as he reached down and gripped your arm roughly.

"I am saving them!" He screamed in your face as you stared at him in fear.

He slowly let go of your shoulder before he reached up and held your face.

"You're the only one I've succeeded with. I know it seems cruel... But, I've given your voice back." He said, you could practically see the madness in his eyes.

"I want to go home." You said as he sighed.

"No... No, I don't want you to go. It's just me here, you can stay, alright? There's so many rooms and I have so much money, I can just spoil you, okay? What, you'd rather go back to your studio apartment and be all alone?" He asked as you just continued to stare at him.

"No..." You muttered in response, making him smile softly.

"Good... Good, perfect. You can stay here, you'll have everything you'll ever need." He said playing with your hair.

You weren't sure this was the best idea but...it was either live alone in a shitty apartment after having experiments done on you, or live with a rich psychopath.

Easy choice.