Yandere Bucky Part 2

You sat at the table in front of Bucky as he handed you forms.

"I need you to sign a few things so I can look after everything for you. We'll get married soon, maybe we can just elope. But, don't worry I don't want children so you don't need to worry about that." He said as you stared at him in shock.

"Bucky... I'm not signing any of this." You whispered as he stood up and stood behind you, gently running his hand through your hair. 

“I know this is a lot for you to take in.” He whispered before kneeling beside your chair and taking your hands. 

“It’s going to be okay, it’s just us now and we’ll be happy. I know you’re scared but just let me take care of you.” He whispered as you looked down at him. 

“You’re forcing me against my will. You’re hurting me.” You whispered with tears in your eyes as his grip got tighter on your hands. 

“Maybe because you don’t know what’s good for you, maybe because you’re absolutely fucking useless.” He growled before he stood up and paced, practically seething. 

“Can’t you see I can give you everything! You ungrateful bitch!” He shouted as you flinched and looked at him in fear. 

He kneeled down again and looked at you. 

“You make me very angry…but, I’m not going to hit you because I’m a kind partner. But, if you fucking piss me off one more time, I will not hesitate to torture you until there is nothing but trauma left in your head, understand?” He growled as you began to cry, he reached up and wiped away your tears. 

“I know you’re scared…just tell me you understand, doll.” He said as you looked at him. 

“I understand.” You whispered, making him smile. 

“Good girl, sign the papers now, okay? Then I’ll order in your favourite food.” He said with a kind smile, and if you weren't in this situation you would swear it was just your best friend Bucky and his usual kind smile.

He stood up and placed the pen in your hand before kissing the side of your head.

"I don't want this." You whispered as Bucky reached up and brushed your hair from your face.

"Darling, I'm going to take care of everything. Don't you want that? Baby, I'm sick of threatening you. So, I'll just say. I think you know exactly what will happen if you don't sign it." He whispered in a soft tone still playing with your hair.

You looked away from him and with your shaking hands you signed the documents as Bucky stood above you.

"Good girl, thank you darling." He whispered kissing the top of your head.

"I need to go drop these off, I'll order in your favourite food when I get back. Why don't you go shower or bath and freshen up?" He asked as you nodded and stood up.

He smiled and held your face in his hand.

"I know you're scared, doll. But, I promise it's going to be okay." He whispered, pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

"I'll see you soon." He whispered happily before leaving.

He stopped short and looked at you.

"Also, don't try to escape, okay?" He said as you nodded your head and watched him leave.

You stood for a while and thought, you could try to escape but this was the winter soldier.

You groaned and went to the bathroom and began filling up the bath knowing it was worthless to try and escape.

--

Bucky came back as you were getting out of the bath, he held your favourite take out in his hand as you changed into new clothes.

When you saw him you stopped and just stared.

"What is it, doll?" He asked placing the food down.

"I miss my best friend..." You whispered as he walked up to you and held your hands.

"I'm right here." He replied as you began to cry.

"I don't know who you are but you're not my best friend... You're a monster." You whispered as his eyes darkened.

He reached up and wrapped his metal hand around your throat.

"I really, really don't want to hurt you. But, I fucking will if I have to." He growled before throwing you onto the floor.

"Stop this! You've gone fucking insane!" You screamed begore he jumped on you and pinned you down.

"Maybe I fucking have, or maybe I just got sick of not getting what I fucking deserve. You can have nice Bucky who treats you like a queen, or you can have the winter soldier who will beat your skull in. Your fucking choice." He growled, his face close to yours.

"Either way I have to break your leg because everyone believes you broke your leg." He said as your eyes widened.

"Hold still for me, doll."