Awesome Dreams or Twisted Nightmares?

WARNING: a lil lemon, some neck kissing. If you don't like that, scroll away

It was late at night, and Tord couldn't take his mind off of what Edd said to him this morning. He was working on his mechanical arm, upgrading any sort of bug into something special. But he couldn't focus with all of the thoughts swarming his head. He eventually gave up on his arm and decided to do it another day, where he's not easily distracted.

Tord had to rest, it was late. He checked his phone, seeing a large "12:39" on his phone. He sighed, and put his phone away. He began to undress, removing his shirt and pants and replacing his pants with loose shorts. He headed towards his bed and threw the covers over him. He realized now that he's in bed, that he was extremely tired.

Tord was startled by a sudden knock on the door.  He groaned quietly, then pushing himself off the bed to see who it was. Upon opening the door, there stood the shorter male; Tom.

Tord was surprised to say the least. What was Tom doing up so late? And why did he come to his room?

"Uh, did you need something?" Tord mumbled quietly, keeping his voice down so the others won't wake up.

"We need to talk." Tom said. His voice was stern and low, almost intimidating. Tord swallowed and nodded reluctantly.

"Sure, what about?" Tord asked as he let Tom into his room. Tom stood by a nearby wall as Tord stood by his desk, slightly sitting on it with his arms on either side of him.

"So, whatcha wanna talk about?" Tord started the conversation to at least break some tension. Tom seemed to be looking at the ground, his voice still low and quiet.

"I know what you think of me." Tom mumbled, slowly looking at Tord now, which Tords face was stating to get red.

"Heh, what?" Tord chuckled nervously, trying to play dumb. He could feel his stomach drop and his heart skip a beat. Does he know?

"I know you like me, Tord." Tom said more clearly, now taking a few steps towards Tord.

Tord felt blood rush to his face, his heart beating faster the closer Tom got. "I think your mistaken..." Tord mumbled, feeling his body tense up.

Now, Tom was standing right in front of Tord, face to face. "You like me, don't you?"

"I—" Tord cut himself off. He couldn't even speak, what the hell was happening? He felt so tense. How did Tom figure it out? Did Edd tell him?!

Tom let his hands slide from Tords chest to his shoulders, keeping a firm grip. The feeling caused Tord to shiver, his face getting more and more flushed by the second.

Tom pulled Tord closer, now wrapping his arms around Tords neck. Tord didn't know what to do. He was so confused, but did he hate this? No.

Tord stammered, attempting to speak but no words forming. Then, he felt Toms soft lips against his own.

Tord felt his stomach flutter with butterflies, and his heart beating as fast as a humming bird flapping its wings. His eyes were wide, he was in utter shock. The kiss was slow, a soft peck. Tord found himself getting lost in the kiss, his hands trailing to Toms waist by instinct.

They both sighed into the kiss, deepening it. Tord felt Tom's hand grip onto his hair as they locked their mouths together. Tord licked Tom's mouth, pleading for an entrance which Tom allowed.

Tom let a soft sigh of pleasure escape his mouth as he felt Tords tongue inside it, pushing his tongue against Tom's. Their tongues danced together in unison, craving for each other as if this is the last time they'll see the other.

Tord used his memory to navigate to his bed while maintaining the kiss. He hoisted Tom on his bed, crawling over him to where now Tord as on top of Tom, pinning his hands down as they kissed passionately. Tom let out a small gasped as he felt Tord pin him down, his hips beginning to sway for friction.

Tord could hear soft sighs leave Tom's mouth. He began to kiss Toms cheek to his jawline, and now kissing his neck. Tom let a soft moan escape his mouth, his hand interlocking with Tords.

Tord kissed Toms neck more roughly, licking on certain places and even nibbling on it a bit. Every motion and every touch made a noise come out of Tom, riling up Tord even more. Tord started to gently suckle on his neck, making Tom whine.

Tords hands trialed down to Toms hands down all the way to his waist, making sure to leave his body untouched. Tom shivered at the contact, his arms now wrapped around Tord again as he attacked his neck.

"Tord..."

_____

Tord woke up with a jerk, panting heavily as he stood up. He sat there for a moment, speechless. Was that just a dream? He looked around his room frantically. No sign of anyone.

Tord let out a deep sigh. He stroked a hand through his hair then buried his face in his hands.

It was just a dream, Tord thought to himself. He let another sigh leave his mouth.

That dream felt too real and intense for it to just be a dream. He couldn't believe that he had a dream like that. C'mon, Tord! Snap the fuck out of it!

He checked his phone and read "4:12" shit, he hardly got any sleep. He doesn't know if he'll be able to go back to sleep now after a dream like that. He groaned and flopped back into the bed, one hand flared out and the other over his forehead.

I should go for a Walk. Tord thought to himself. Hopefully then his mind would be clear. He threw the covers off of him and stood off the bed. He threw on any shirt he could find and kicked on his red Jordan's, then headed out his room.

He spotted Tom's Locked door. The dream replayed in his head over and over, he doesn't know how he'll be able to manage to see Tom after that. He shook his head and turned on the living room light.

As he turned in the light, Kelly jumped out of nowhere and started barking at Tord. Tord jumped, then fear washed over him.

"No no no, sh! Shh!" Tord whispered loudly to quiet down Kelly, bending down to her level and trying to pet her in order to quiet her down.

Tord heard footsteps. He turned his head to where they were coming from, and he spotted Edd.

Ah shit. Well, this could go many different ways.