I Dont Want to Feel This Way.

Tord sat down on the inside, while Tom sat on the outside. He attempted to sit comfortably, but with his mind invaded with thoughts, he couldn't even look like he was having a good time. His leg bounced up and down, and he was picking at his nails with his thumb nail.

The waitress flipped open her notepad and pulled out a black pen from her shirt-pocket.

The four of them held their menus in their hands and looked into the meals it held. Edd unironically stuck out his tongue from the corner of his mouth with a grin. "Everything on here looks so good."

Tom got the steak, medium well, with a side of mashed potatoes. For drinks, he got water.
Tord got clam chowder. He got sprite for a drink.
Matt got steak, medium rare, with a side salad. For his drink, hot got raspberry lemonade
Edd got a hamburger with a side of fries and extra pickles. For drinks he got coca-cola. (Of course)

The waitress jotted down every order to the last sesame seed. She gave everyone a quick smile before she turned around and headed to the back.

The wait for their food was long. That's not strange, what was strange is how off the group of friends were at the table. None of their vibes were matching each others.

Toms leg was bouncing up and down at a frantic pace, Tord was fidgeting with the linings of his mechanical arm, Matt was the only one talking, which, no one in the table was paying much attention to due to their own thoughts occupying them, and Edd was... being detective Edd.

Tom has gotten so pissed at Edd constantly spying on not only Tom's business, but the fact that Edd was spying on both him and Tord, as if he were a mother watching her 15 year old daughter and her boyfriend. It's painful, really.

Tord on the other hand, was more nervous than mad. More nervous because Edd had previously questioned him if he had liked Tom, and Edd probably had no clue he was right on the money. Even if he did suspect it, he didn't really have proof.

Matt of course had his own suspicions that he's shared with Edd. But, he reminds himself and Edd that they're nothing more than suspicions, and they didn't have any sort of proof.

Edd picked at the fork he held in his hands, now staring blankly (agressivly) at Tom.

"Well, I'm going to the bathroom before we eat. Tom?"

The blue Brit shot his gaze at Edd. His leg stopped bouncing, but the nervousness that had been boiling in the pit of his stomach grown. He said nothing other than his name, but with all of this tension, you'd feel nervous too if someone called you out. Tom knew that Edd was asking him to come along to the bathroom with him, which never bothered him, since Edd despised going places alone.

Tom had the awkward curtesy to look at Tord, who was in between himself and his way out, since Tom was sitting in the inside after all.

Tord stared back at Tom, before his eyes widening at what he was non-verbally asking, and quickly pushed himself out of the booth. "Oh, right." He muttered.

Tom scooted out, not looking back as he, rather hurriedly, made his way to the bathroom, not caring enough to wait for Edd.

The two of them were now both in the bathroom, it holding only 3 stalls; and Edd didn't enter any of them. Instead, he faced Tom and crossed his arms. He gave him a... look. A very questionable and aggressive look.

Tom paused. What the fuck is this? Was Edd only here to interrogate him? "..what?" He asked in a low, bleak voice.

"What's going on with you and Tord?"

Tom scoffed. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Ever since you two were in that shed, it's like— something changed between you two. You two seem a lot closer and it's freaking me out." Edd replied.