𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

Now that we are getting everything ready for our new role as MCs my usual routine has been full of changes. I have less time with the girls so every time I'm finally with them at the practice room I try to catch up on the new choreographies for the comeback.

There are even times in which we literally spent a whole day together. Every Monday from 10:00am to 1:00 pm we practice the lines that we are going to say in the upcoming shows, for this we have a coach to help us have a more fluent interaction. Jungwon has been MC a couple of times before so he already knows how this works but luckily he's quite patient with me, which I really appreciate. Then for like five hours we practice the choreography we are going be performing for the MC special stage.

"Today you'll be practicing with the actual clothes you're going to be wearing. Go and put on your outfits and I'll see you here in 5." says our choreographer, her name is Nina. She's an amazing dancer and teacher.

The outfit is pretty, I actually like it so much. It's a light purple dress but what it's unique about it that the lower part is kinda fluffy. By the time Im back at the practice room Jungwon is already there, he truly has become skillful in terms of changing clothes that fast.

After hours of practicing we are done meaning that is time to finally meet up with our members for the activities that we have. I'm actually really excited about performing this song. I think the concept of this special stage is pretty cool.

"Oh look who's finally here!!!" says Minji unnie as she hugs me. I love her very much, we are like sisters. She's the member I've known the longest. We met when we were trainees, she was basically my first friend when I first got here. Since I was a complete strange even to this country it was nice to have someone I could rely on.

"How was the practice?" Hanni unnie asks.

"It was good but really tiring. The choreography has fast moves and a lot of footwork you know I'm not very good at it, so I'm really trying my best." I say tapping the floor with my feet as a way of explain the steps.

"I'm sure you're gonna do great! Remember to don't be so hard on yourself, unnie." says Hyein while giving me thumbs up.

"Thank you Hyein-ah" I say and smile at her.

After our little chat we started practicing the choreography for the song that we are going to release for our partnership with Coca Cola. The name of the song is Zero and it is such an addictive song hopefully everyone thinks that when it comes out. 

After that I went to the cafeteria of the building to bring some fruit snacks we really love. On my way there I met with someone unexpected. It was Jake. The truth is we have a good relationship. We met like almost a year before my debut and somehow we immediately got along.

At the time I was not very fluent in Korean so talking to him in English was really a relief for me. He also helped me with some phrases or words from time to time since I was not completely familiar with the language.

No one knows that we are friends. We agreed to do that. Not even our group members know it. It's just that the time has never come in which it is absolutely necessary to tell them, that's why.

"Hey Joowon-ah, how you doing?" says Jake while waving at me.

"Hi, I've been good, but are you okay? I mean you look kind of exhausted." I notice that he looks really tired as if he has run a marathon.

"I'm good, just a little worn out. You didn't hear it from me but we are having a comeback this year so we are already practicing the new choreographies." He explains.

"Oh I see. We are having a comeback this year too. And you know what?! I'll have to dye my hair purple." I say while grabbing a string of my hair.

"Naurrr way!! You haven't dyed your hair before, right? Don't worry I bet it's gonna look cool." Now he was the one who messed up my hair.

"Thank you. So do you know already what the concept is about?" I bet it's going to be something really unique. Their comebacks are always awesome.

"Yeah kinda. We are working so hard to show them the best of us. This concept is something related to what we had put out already but with something we haven't shown yet so we are really looking forward to see our fans reactions." He says with a special bright in his eyes. I've always liked the way Jake talks about his fans. Ever since since I met him I've always admired that about him.

He used to tell me: "Every time you think that everything it's just to much or that you are so tired to keep practicing just remember who you are doing this for. For the fans and for you." This always helps when I feel like giving up.

"Oh yeah I forgot I was supposed to grab some snacks for the boys." he says as he started walking towards the cafeteria so I follow him.

"So, tell me. You and Jungwon. Music bank MCs. How awesome is that! By the way how is it to work with him? I mean by now I know it pretty well but I want to hear what you think." Jake asks me as we enter the cafeteria.

"Ummm it's nice. I mean he's really talented and we are getting along well. Every time we dance he does the moves so effortlessly which makes me want to do better..." I started saying while picking up snacks.

"Yeah our Jungwon it's such a great dancer." He finished taking his snacks and starts walking towards the entrance of the cafeteria. "I'll better go now. I'll be looking forward to your debut as MC Joowon. Fighting!" He says and waves at me leaving the room.

"Thank you. Bye!" I say and grabbed more snacks before leaving too.