𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Jungwon's POV

I remember it all too well. The fresh air on our faces, the way she hugged my arm tightly and what she said. I truly appreciate every moment we share. These words linger in my head to this day and I can't help but smile because of how truly delighted it makes me feel that she thinks that about me.

We haven't meet up in nearly two weeks. I've been busy with rehearsals, recordings and photo shoots for our upcoming comeback in November. Besides we have multiple overseas activities to prepare for and the world tour, so any free time we get is used to rest.

Now we are on the plane on the way to Japan to perform at the Summer Sonic. I have wanted to participate in Japanese music festivals for so long and therefore I am very excited for this opportunity we were given.

Joowon is also here as her group will also be participating in the music festival, although for obvious reasons we can't talk right now or during the flight, yet just knowing that she is near is enough for me.

"What are you so smiley about?" I hear Jake hyung say wandering me off my thoughts. "Jungwon, you are being quite weird lately. Is something going on?"

"Yes. No, I mean everything is fine." I give him a small smile doing my best to make the lie believable in hopes that he will not ask more about it. Technically I'm not lying, but I'm hiding something from him. I wonder what his opinion and reaction would be if he finds out about Joowon and me.

"If you say so..." There is doubt in his voice so I guess he is not fully convinced with my answer. "I'll get some sleep. The flight won't be long so I better rest right away." He tells me as he gets comfortable in his seat.

"Yes, you're right. I'll do the same." I might just give myself away if I keep talking so it's best for me to rest too.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

By the time we landed it was already dark so once we got to the hotel room we started unpacking and settling in. Then we put on comfortable clothes to get ready to go to bed.

This time my roommate is Jake hyung, which surprised me a little because I thought Jay hyung was going to share the room with me as usual, but apparently at the last minute he decided to sleep with Heeseung hyung, well that according to what Jake hyung told me.

"I'm going to sleep now." He says while going out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth.

"Good night." I tell him as I finish setting up my alarms for tomorrow.

"Good night." He mumbles already tucked in bed.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

Even though we're are participating in the same event, for rehearsals we didn't see each other because we we'll perform in complete different venues. They'll be in the Marine Stage and we'll be in the Mountain Stage which by the way are far away from the other.

It must be this time of the year, but the weather here is surprisingly hot. Luckily for us there is air-conditioning in the place our rehearsals took place but still we got to feel a bit of it while we were getting from the Mountain stage to the hotel an viceversa.

Once we came back to the hotel we were told to get some rest in order to recover energy for tomorrow. Keeping in mind this, Jake hyung and I decided to watch a movie together which turned out to be a funny story.

What happened was that I thought I had chosen Transformers to watch but we accidentally started watching a completely different movie. We realized this when about thirty minutes had already passed and the robots were nowhere to be found.