𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫!

I'm quite happy today because my family told me on the phone early this morning that they will be coming to visit me here in Seoul. They are going to be staying for a week and they'll be attending to our first fan meeting concert in July.

I remember that when I debuted as MC I just told them to watch the program on YouTube without telling them anything. They did and loved it! They even called me later to congratulate me.

"Joowon-ah why didn't you tell us that you were going to be MC?! You looked amazing, girl!" My unnie told me on the phone.

"Sweetie, you did so good. I'm surprised seeing you in that role since you get nervous when talking to others. Wow you really keep amazing me every day!" said my mom almost like she was crying. She's a very emotional person.

"Joowonie!!! You looked like such a professional talking on the TV, but who is the boy that was with you? Is he going to be there with you all the time?!" my dad said going overprotective mode. I know he was just joking, he is not that type of father.

Ever since from time to time they send me pictures of them watching me on the TV on our family group chat. I'm beyond happy that I'll be seeing them after like a year. We always try to do a video call at least once a month just to update each other about our lives and of course also for them to know how I'm doing but still I miss them all the time.

Now I'm on my way to get my new hair color. I had totally forgot about it, Minji unnie texted me a few minutes ago reminding me. To be honest I wouldn't know what to do without her.

"Hello." I say entering the room in which we all in the company get our looks changed for comebacks or just to get a hair cut sometimes.

"Have a seat Miss Joowon." Miss Haneul tells me while pointing to the seat in front of her. She is a member of the stylist team of the company and she also was the one who had previously dyed my members hair.

"Yes... so I was wondering, approximately how long is it going to take?.." I ask her as I sit. I came prepared because I know this things take time so I brought with me a book, water and my phone charge to the fullest.

"Due to your hair being this dark black it's going to take from two to three hours... but we'll see." she says examining my hair as she touches it.

After some hours the process had finally finished and wow I look really different but I like it. I always wanted to dye my hair but I wasn't allowed to and now that the opportunity has come I'll enjoy it.

"What do you think?" the hairdresser asks me while she organizes all the products and tools she used. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, I do. I like it a lot. Thank you!" I say with a big grin on my face expressing happiness. "But I want to know your opinion as a professional, does it really suit me?"

"You look good, I think that color suits you a lot!" she says as she grabs strands of my hair to comb it and make it look good. "Please, remember all the things I told you in order for you new hair color to stay the longer you can, take care!" she tells me as she opens the door for me to leave.

Even though I was seated for hours I was able make the most of it because I finished reading a book that I had stopped reading due to being busy recently. Before exiting the room I put on a beanie to hide my hair. Now I'll take the elevator and go see my members to surprise them with my new hair color.

I waited for like three minutes until it finally arrived to the floor I'm in and surprisingly it revealed Jake and Jungwon. I step in and greet them formally as usual. Then we stayed in silence for like seven seconds.

Suddenly Jake turns around to face me saying: "What's with the beanie? You don't usually wear them and if so you don't hide your hair... oh don't tell me... You finally dyed it?! No way! No way! Can I see how it looks?" says Jake looking eager and excited.

I was surprised about him talking to me like this in front of Jungwon and I think he noticed the surprise look on my face because he just said: "He knows now." before continuing with his excitement.

"Ok I'll show it to you. Any guesses first?" I ask him as I make sure that none of the strands of my hair is showing.

"Blonde! Blue!" he says.

"No I'm not blonde and thank heaven for that, honestly I don't think blonde hair suits me. No it's not blue either." I tell him. That's my honest opinion, I don't think it would look good on me.

"Are you ready?" I say and was about to take my beanie off when Jake started doing like a sound of drumrolls with his hands and then I noticed Jungwon looking confused but he then started doing the same. With Jake we always like to make a lot out of the little things we have just to enjoy them to the most.

"So what do you think?" I say once I had taken off the beanie.

"You look good! You look very different but I can still see it's you and no other person hahaha." Jake tells me making me smile with his comments.

"It looks good!" Jungwon says. Before knowing the elevator finally got to my floor.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" I finally say while stepping out of the elevator.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

"Ever-evolving K-pop! The hearth of the Korean wave!" Jungwon starts with the introduction to the show.

"With the world watching..." I continue to say.

"It's Music Bank live!" We say together

"Hello everyone! We are back for another program. I'm your cute hamster MC Kim JooWON!" I say doing a peace sign to the camera and a cute pose. Now we added our representative animals to our intro greeting. The fans think I look like a hamster. I don't know why but I think it's cute!

"I'm your cute kitten MC Yang JungWON!" Jungwon says placing his hand beside mine to form the W.

"Jungwon-ssi, notice anything different about me?" I ask Jungwon looking at him as I play with my hair.

"What could have changed...? I'm not sure... oh I know, you did a different make up look!" he tells me not acknowledging on purpose my hair according to the script.

"Huh? How can you not notice? You are so mean Jungwon-ssi!" I say with a disappointed expression on my face.

"I'm kidding, you dyed your hair, right?"

"Yup, I thought it was time for a change. Does it look good on me?" I say with a bright smile because he finally noticed.

"You look great!" he says giving me thumbs up with one hand. "Why did you dyed it all of a sudden?"

"Oh that's a secret, I'll tell you later!" I say as a clue to anticipate the audience for our upcoming comeback.

"Okay I'll be waiting now let's introduce today's line up!" he says smiling to the camera.