𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THE GIRL CASUALLY SAT DOWN, at her desk that was in her room for whenever she wanted to study or do homework, but she still couldn't shake the feeling of what it was she felt when the man in the red suit saved her. She knew he was probably just doing his job, but she still felt so special and she wanted to know this Spiderman guy personally for some reason. She also knew that it probably wasn't right for her to grow attached to someone real, but she another part of her told herself that she had a great reason why she'd be obsessed with him.

She gently placed her pencil down against her paper with a low sigh that could only be heard by her. She really couldn't focus on any of her school work, and that was becoming a problem as well. She never thought someone could ever have this much control over here mind but here she was, "Jesus... Get out of my head.."

Just as those words were let out, that's when the sound of swooshing came outside of her window, and she paused for a second before she slowly looked outside of her window from the corner of her E/C eyes, the familiar feeling from before entering through her body.

She didn't see or hear anything else through the seconds that passed by, so she bit on her bottom lip as she slowly stood up to her feet, her whole body whirling around so that she was right in front of her window with a nervous yet excited feeling growing in her stomach.

Y/N walked up to her window, her E/C eyes looking from side to side only to see that there still wasn't any sign of anybody else being around. She felt so dumb for actually thinking that there was a possibility that Spiderman was actually there with her, but there was just some feeling that was there that told her he was.

She sighed out to herself once again, but she still didn't back down from what she wanted to see, so she peeked her head out of her window and leaned her head out, looking all around for the familiar male, her feel pushing up so that she could be on her tippy toes as she looked for the hero.

Eyes scanning around only to be met with a bunch of buildings that she knew all too well, that's when she frowned a little, but there was still a part of her that told her not to give up, so she wasn't going to just this easily.

The H/C haired teen slightly pushed her body out her window as she pursed her lips in deep thought of where this man in red could be, and she held a tight grip on her windowsill while she continued to search for the man that really didn't seem to be anywhere near her. She actually thought she was beginning to grow paranoid, but she also wasn't trying to undermine herself.

She kept on thinking about the man that saved her life, and while she wondered and wondered about him, that's when she felt her hands slipping over the windowsill, and before she knew it, her whole body was pulled down by the wind that engulfed her whole body.

The females mouth widened as she slipped right out of the window, her eyes bulging out of her eye sockets while no sound came past her lips due to the shock that entered through her body. She didn't know what was happening at the moment because all she could see was the buildings and cars becoming bigger underneath herself.

Just as some tears flew from her E/C eyes that had air shooting over her whole face, it was only then that she realized she was falling to her death, so that's when she actually began to let something fall from her mouth, gaining the attention of some people that stood and walked over the streets, "AHHHHHH!!!"

Y/Ns screaming choked through her throat once she saw the concrete she was about to make contact with, and right when the concrete was close enough to her face, every inch of her body clenched up together as her lip trembled and her eyes went shut. It was like there was something sticking her together, but she couldn't even process that either because she thought she fell to her doom already.

She gritted her teeth together while some more tears seeped out of her now shut E/C eyes while heavy breaths left out of her nose.

A dark haired male passing by gasped at what he was looking at, and there was only one thing that flew by his helpful mind as he continued to wonder how the woman got stuck in the air above him, "WOAH! WHAT THE HELL?!! S-SOMEBODY GET HER DOWN..!"

There was a feminine voice that entered through, quickly speaking over the man that scoffed at the blonde girl that pulled her phone from her pink sweater she had over her body, "No, wait..! I need to record this-"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! THERE'S A WOMAN HANGING FROM A WEB!!" He pointed to the woman that stiffened up at the mans words. It was only then that the female realized she wasn't dead. She was hearing everything around her, so she couldn't have been dead.

Her eyes shot open, causing everybody that stared up at her to gasp even louder or scream just by the thought of the dead coming back to life, and her body filled with glee. She wasn't dead so soon, and she thought that was such an accomplishment.

Just as she was about to cheer herself on for not dying, she felt herself being pulled up by the web, and she started to grow confused and nervous at the sight of everybody that was once below her becoming smaller once again.