𝐱.

Y/N QUIETLY STARED AT THE, book that sat through her fingers, her stomach laying flat against her bed as she perched her face up against the palm of her hands. She was deep into the book, and she also had her headphones in, so she didn't notice the sound of a specific man in a red suit landing on her windowsill. He just watched her every move, loving how adorable she looked since she was so concentrated on the book infront of her. He loved how he couldn't tell if she liked it or hated it. He just loved everything about her. He wanted to speak to her as himself, but that clearly did him no justice.

The man knew about her little infatuation with him, so he pursed his lips inside of the mask before he thought to himself. After he didn't let out a word for a few seconds, he breathed out softly, and soon enough he was climbing inside of her cutely decorated room. He looked around, his heart racing inside of his chest.

"My, this is gorgeous..." he murmured out in hopes of getting the woman's attention, but no. He didn't get anything from her. Her music was way too loud but he understood why, he knew he couldn't live without music either. He cleared his throat and continued analyzing the place around him, not sure of how he didn't notice it in depth before.

Once Spiderman reached a certain point where the H/C haired teen could see him from the corner of her eyes, that's when she realized someone was in the room with her, and obviously she couldn't help but jump back and scream in fear. Her eyes widened as the male turned around and made his way right towards her, confused as to why she was still going on with the screaming.

He shot out his hand for a moment and soon enough his webs were concealing her mouth from making anymore noise. The man really didn't want anyone coming in, worrying about her, especially since he thought she was in perfect hands that she even needed to be in.

Y/N didn't do anything, she just furrowed her eyebrows at the man in red, her eyes softening a bit once she saw the expression of fear over his face. She didn't mean to scream like that or back away from him, he just startled her. After a few quick seconds of just eye contact that seemed a little one sided to the girl, some of the web began falling down her lips.

"What are you doing here..?" She mumbled, the once scared look on her face now vanishing and was beginning to be replaced with a look of surprise and confusion.

Spiderman frowned a little as he thought back to how different they were when he was back to hi boring self, but then he realized it was normal that they were way more closer with each other in this kind of way. He did save her after all, and that caused her to like him in such a way. She thought he was brave for that, and she was clearly into those kinds of guys, "I.. I missed you, and I wanted to see you, I guess.."

Heart practically almost falling out of her chest only to merge with the man's infront of hers, she smiled happily, and soon enough her arms were around the hero. She felt him tense up for a moment, but then he quickly hugged back, his eyes closing tightly in the process of doing so.

"I guess you missed me too!!" Spiderman called out happily, his hug still tight around her. He loved how warm she felt against him. It was like she'd just solved all of his problems with a single hug. He'd never felt that way with anyone. It was much more passionate than ever.

Pulling back from the hug as the man in red let a little frown appear over his lips, Y/N then nodded her head, her E/C eyes shining brightly. That look on her face was also enough to make his sadness just vanish out of nowhere, and although he did want to hold her and touch her some more, he wanted to hear what she had to say as well.

"Of course I missed you..! I missed you more than you thought...!" Spiderman giggled at the excited tone that set through her voice, and his heart pounded even harder when her hands that were just around him began to slide up and down the sides of his strong biceps.

There was a comfortable second of silence as she let her hands trail up and down the sides of his arms, and he could tell that she was admiring them. He hoped she thought he was strong, he hoped she thought he was her type, he hoped that she would never stop feeling him up like this, but more importantly, he hoped that this wasn't some quick fixation on him for the fun.

"Ummm... Do you like them..?" He chuckled out to the H/C haired female that glanced back up at him, her mouth going agape once she realized what she was doing. She quickly pulled her hands back and allowed her breath to hitch from the embarrassment she just felt from that.

Shaking her head from side to side in worry, she started placing her hands over her mouth while the male only let his smile drop. He didn't mean to make her feel embarrassed, he was only joking with her, "Oh, my god... I'm sorry, I really don't know what came over me..!"

Just as the hero was about to reassure the young woman, there were loud knocks that came from the door, making the both of them jump. Spiderman held in a gasp as he whipped his head towards the door. He immediately became upset at himself for realizing just how he came in, but then again that wouldn't make any sense to him because the person would've definitely showed up the moment she screamed.