𝐯.

Y/N WALKED THROUGH THE, halls with her hands up to her chest as she held her books with a dopey grin on her face, confusing the brunette boy that walked beside her before he then realized that she was going crazy over someone that most likely didn't even want her back. It was always like this with the women he knew in his life, no matter how handsome he was, and that really angered him. He didn't know how one person could have such an affect over the woman all through the city. It truly didn't make any sense to him.

"Ugh... You're still obsessing over that guy even though you have no idea what he looks like...?" Harry questioned underneath his breath as he continued to walk next to the female that could only nod her head as she thought back to the times she'd shared with the man in the red suit, her heart fluttering whenever she recalled his caring personality towards her.

Continuing to swoon over the man in red, that's when there was almost a lovesick sigh that exhaled out of her nose, causing the brunette beside her to roll his eyes before he bit on his bottom lip in pure jealousy at what this other man had done to his friend, "Mhmm... He's just so.. handsome! How could you not like him..?"

"Oh, come on... He's not even all that! What if he's not even your type and you're just.. obsessing over the wrong kind of guy..?! What.. what if it's all an act to make himself seem like a good person, hmm?" He asked the woman that snapped out of her daze just so she could shoot him a look of annoyance that was also followed by a long groan that was heard by the people passing by.

Slumping over her books a bit, that's when she scoffed at him and dragged her feet along the hallway grounds, her face cooling down as she processed Harry's words, thinking about what he'd just said even though she didn't really want to think of Spiderman as a bad guy, "You are so jealous, god..."

"Yeah, but you would be to if you saw what he was doing to some of you guys.." he chuckled out while a grin grew on his lips, taking note of the annoyance that still laid against Y/Ns facial feature, but not outright saying anything about it because he didn't want to annoy her even more to the point that she'd distance herself from him.

"Yeah, whatever. It's not my fault you're not as cool as Spiderman..." there was a pause as both her and Harry pushed themselves out of the school doors with one feeling smug and the other doing yet another eye roll, "Anyway, where are you going today?"

The sun hit the two friends that stopped their walking to place a hand above their eyes, "Oh, me..? I'm just hanging out with a friend..."

Y/N tilted her head to the side before she noticed another brunette boy that awkwardly stood far behind from her friend, and that's when they made eye contact until he gasped and whipped his head away from her, hoping that she wouldn't notice anything off about him as he did so, "A friend? You mean... the friend that's staring at us right over there??"

Harry raised an eyebrow at Y/N before he turned his own head, making eye contact with his friend until he looked back at the woman, his lips pursing while he cursed to himself because of his choice of friends, "Huh? Oh... right.. yeah, him... That's my friend, his names Peter.."

"Ahhh, Peter... That matches him." She hummed with her E/C eyes darting back to the male that just brushed his hands down the sides of his pants. She didn't know what it was, but she just found him and his awkwardness so adorable, but of course that didn't mean she was going to make a move on him at all. She was just observing at this time.

Harry almost laughed at what she just announced his way because she knew exactly what she meant by that, but he didn't want to humiliate his friend that was standing not too far from the both of them, so he just smirked while he cocked his head to the side, sending her a questioning look as well, "Hmm, what does that mean?"

"Nothing..." she paused, her eyes snapping back to the man while Peters stare that went her way went unnoticed by herself.